the Rift

Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open}

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

"I chase you out once, watched you run like a coward, do not make me do it again." Archibald's voice boomed out across the land, the rumbling yell surely shaking the spine of the devil itself. In a furious motion the Dauntless, ruthless and cold, strikes the ground with his right forehoof. Underneath him and rolling through the hills before him, the ground trembles at his power. The magic shakes the earth heavily, intending to smack the dunskin into reality and stop his legs from swallowing the Foothills territory with such idiotic fervor. Loretta snarled beside him, each hair on her body standing erect. The anger that spilled from the pair would ring to the ends of Helovia--Ricochet was not welcome here, and if he did not leave peacefully Archibald would dig him a grave.

Moving down the mountainside to close the distance between himself and the arrogant fool, Archibald kept his magic spilling. With each hoofbeat that carried him closer to Ricochet the earth trembled--fearfully or respectfully to be decided by onlookers alone. Archibald was truly blessed by the magic of the Earth God, and it was by Archibald's own heart he would protect these lands he was also blessed with. He had fought for them, and he would not see destruction on the horizon again for the glorious Foothills. "You are not welcome here, Incendiary, leave or die." Archibald's tail lashed against his hind legs as he stopped, Loretta settling beside him with ears flattened and eyes pinned on Guns.

The sun was high overhead, heating the giant's back. He was used to the Tallsun heat that rested over the moors of the land, he had endured them long enough to adjust his body to optimal survival. Now, with narrow golden eyes the General noted the sweat and exhaustion that clung to the pair. His ungallant display of energy surging into this land would all for certain hinder him, should the encounter end in physical dispute.

ARCHIBALD
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Archibald - 03-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 01:47 PM