the Rift

Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open}

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The earth calms beneath the behemoth as, loyally and dutifully, his brother follows his heels. Archibald is content with Tajheri's threat to Ricochet, and merely wished for the threat to be fulfilled. He would take great pleasure in crushing the dunskin's head beneath his massive hooves. Loretta leaped forward towards Guns, her threat perfect, and she snapped her jaws closed feet away from him. She wanted to taste the cowardice dog's blood just as much as Archibald wanted to taste its master's. Her hackles her standing up and her tail erect domineeringly, her lips raised as she continued to snarl, her amber eyes locked onto the other canine's. Within moments Osiris falls in line and his words try to calm the Dauntless, but Archibald pushes it aside. There is no water that can quench the fire that is the draft's rage.

Following the wolf-hybrid is Ophelia, and Archibald flicks his ears to the Chieftess momentarily before letting them fall pin to his nape once more. Taking a threatening step forward, his bulk a menacing, towering shadow above Ricochet, words spit forth from the Incendiary's mouth. A cruel, twisted smile curls over Archibald's ebon lips and a deep, gruff laughter fills the silence after Ricochet's question. "Your nephew? Ah, Jackal." Archibald takes another step forward, pressing his face closer to Ricochet's.

"Like the rest of those that share your blood, your cowardice nephew has run for the depths of hell. We--the Grey--invaded the Foothills, and your nephew was no where in sight." Archibald's words were snarls now, dark and brooding with malice. His body was tight and his magic threatened to spill forth and claim Ricochet, to make him stand still as stone while the four mercenaries destroy him. Kill him, kill him now. Loretta urged at his side, never removing her eyes from Guns. "I repeat, leave now, or I will place your head on a stake at our borders as a warning to all who dare oppose me."

ARCHIBALD
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Tajheri - 03-30-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Castle Under Siege {Chieftesses, Open} - by Archibald - 05-25-2013, 11:00 PM