the Rift

[OPEN] bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

My black hooves would feel blood on this night. That I knew for certain. I could see her, orange and purple body swaying in the thick moonlight above. I glare at her, knowing that she was out here the whole time. She had to be, there would be no other explanation. I slip away from the others as they scurry out into the night, black hearts scattered after all the talking. I’m tired, but I’m not tired enough to just simply let the fool of gold go. I quicken my pace, and I follow her quiet I ways. However, I see I’m not the only one in the frozen darkness.

The spotted one is among the snow, his frosted horn sparkling in the moonlight. I don’t pay any mind to him now, as I continue on the trail. He catches up to her first, and I hear his cold word. I snatch this moment, making sure he knows I am going to kill her.

“Mauja. Good to see I’m not the only one weeding out the garden. It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen any action.” The poison drips from my lips, a soft lullaby to the orange and purple mare. She looks at me with cold eyes, but I know I have her. She shakes a little, knowing what I intend to do. “You. I shouldn’t have led you here, and that was wrong. Shame on me, I suppose. I shall learn from my mistakes next time. But tell my, why are you leaving so soon? We have must to discuss. You aren’t telling anyone about what you heard my dear. You will never tell anyone about this. In fact, I’ll make sure you never speak, or breathe, again.”

I charge at her, tackling her to the ground. She falls, and I smile, my blackened heart filling with glee. “Will you join me, my Bane?” I await for the Frostheart to join me.

OCC: Powerplay permitted by Ina

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Therror - 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Elizabeth - 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM