the Rift

[OPEN] bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
The mare was walking outside of her home, scanning the borders. It was so unfamiliar now that she had gotten used to the other lands. The mare tucked her head in, chin to jugular. Galloping swiftly, she headed around the border. Her thoughts lingered, and her mind drifted to her daughter. The mare had once thought her child was a demon because she was racist like her bastard of a father. But... now, the mare herself was a racist little unicorn. Speaking of her daughter... she needed to find her and talk with her. How long had it been since she first gave birth to her? Six months? Seven months? About a season or so ago, that was all she was sure of. Drawing herself out of her thoughts, the mare kept going, icy gaze dragging across the barren landscape.

Figures were gathering in the distance. At first glance, the mare suspected equines or those stinking feather brains. Charging forward, she found herself heading towards them, dark nostrils flared. As she neared, she relaxed slightly. But then in a flash she watched as they attacked a gray and yellow mare. Gasping, the mare watched as the same silver and black mare had attacked her attacked the gray mare. But the mare wasn't compelled to help at all. Instead she stood there, watching with pleasure but deep inside of her, she was horrified. Glancing to the side, she saw Mauja standing there. Was he going to allow this? Relaxing her features, the mare watched. She stood there, still as a statue. Her blue roan body was placed beside Mauja's, her icy eyes only once gazing towards him. Was this mutiny? Cannibalism? A white blur flashed by her, and a wolf bit down into the mare. Inside her mind, the mare was crumbling. What... in the world was going on?! The wolf seemed please to bite down into the mare, and only once did the blue roan wince. How was Mauja fine with this?!

"Mauja... what are they doing to her?" Staring at him uneasily, the mare worried deep down in her now blackened soul. The mare makes sure the words are directed at Mauja, and quiet enough so only he can hear them. Except for that wolf... that thing probably had super hearing. Glancing at the wolf before returning her gaze to her speckled king, the mare felt uneasy. Should she do something? No, she would let them torture the mare. It would be shameful to interrupt them. Even if she didn't know why they were attacking the mare.

It was... she had to admit... a little entertaining.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Therror - 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Elizabeth - 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: bloody s e c r e t s || Death, Open - by Leyra - 03-27-2013, 04:35 PM