the Rift

Dance Dance thief [Open!]

Jay Jay Nough Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I move silently. It is the dawn of a new day, the sun was slowly rising up from beneath us and I could feel the first touch of warmth it offered us. The day was going to be a miserable one though. Rain was falling lightly, making my coat damp and darker then what it normally was. What I looked like though did not bother me. I know I am no pretty sight, we bones folding in and out of my side and a skull marking, so why should I bother with caring about my appearance? I never had cared, and I never shall. The floor was now also beginning to take it's toll from the rain. It had become muddy and clung to my hoof's in clumps. I sigh deeply, halting in the more and moving my head round, looking though the trees that light was starting to escape though.

I knew where I was, I was at the entrance of Helovia. I had heard stories of here, none that interested me though. It was only by chance I was here and not at all had I come purposely. I try not to be so negative though. I suppose, except for the spitting rain and clingy mud it was genuinely a nice day and I was growing slightly warmer by the sun rays. If my horn was not of bone substance I am sure it would have glinted, ever so slightly, in the light. I allow my bleeding eyes to return to the muddied path ahead which I take, going at a steady pace. I felt like I had trudge on for age's but I knew that I had been only going for a hour or so before I came to my second halt of the journey where the path turned of down a less muddy root. I take it.

The leaves of tree's shelter the path though they still allow light to emit though in different hue's of green that decorate the path. It is somewhat nicer then the previous path though I didn't really fancy traveling deeper into Helovia as I was. I am no idiot you see, I know this path is leading deeper into the land but hopefully a path with the same shelter will turn of back in the direction I wanted to head of it. I wondered if I would meet any 'Helovian's'. Why yes, that would be quiet interesting. I look around again, still walking on. It was getting nicer I suppose and the rain had definitely stopped and the sun's rays had become stronger with more warmth. Very interesting indeed.

Nefertari Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertari
The white girl's smooth pelt was overlaid with black spirals, and turned jagged at her flanks, scars of terror that still haunted her. Moving silently, elegantly-- gracefully, the mare spotted a stallion moving like a wraith through the area.

She approached slowly, with caution. Her father's lessons about strangers were not forgotten, though she hadn't paid them much heed when she was younger. Large blue eyes widened as she moved even closer, calling out in a light soprano voice; "It is good to see others about in this place. How are you, Sir?"

Her speech was fluid, beautiful, lightly accented. She stood waiting patiently for the stallion's answer, never blinking, never looking anywhere else, and her chest was the only thing that moved, pushing in and out with every breath. Otherwise, she was still as stone, attention riveted on the stallion, muscles taut and ready for action.

Should he try to harm her, she could escape. She could fly away and he would not be able to follow. She moved then, loosening her wings a little, then going back to stillness. Her bright, intelligent gaze was wary, fierce, and gentle at the same time-- she was a truly gentle, peaceful soul that didn't like violence, but would fight to defend herself or those she loved.

Her eyes drank in the stallion's appearance, though they did not rove over him-- nay, they stayed on his face, but she could still see most of the rest of him. She always observed others. It helped her determine their strengths, though that didn't mean they couldn't still surprise her.

walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"