the Rift

Silver Starlight Breaks Dawn From Night [OPEN]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

This place was the miracle town during the night. Bathed in silver moonlight as a full moon hung high, accompanied by twinkles from the stars' faint glows to the distant. In the smooth surface of the water, her reflection stared as an opposite to her. Deep under the gloss, there were bones. Bones everyone. Something would move over the water, and ripples would reached across; her pale blue eyes caught the bones almost move. Each movement that would be just a trick of the eye brought her wishing to take a move toward them. Curiousity was her burden. Fear was the one fighting curiosity.
In the distance, something screamed. She held no recall to the scream. Tales of the voices from the bones crying in the nights made her nervous, and suddenly the thought of if there were really something dark out here. She stood upon a nestle of spanish moss and vines upon an island, seeing the way she'd come to it. It barely painted its image in the pale glow of the moon, though her eyes came accustomed to light of the night. It was her time to shine, as she thought of herself as a reverse image of the night sky.
She took a step backwards, a single black hoof attached to her white leg felling from the solid ground she'd discovered. It hit something, and clipped it as it slid down. Her black tail glazed it, sweeping across like a feather duster. A voice told her dare not to look, as the place was scattered with bones. Temptation got hold of the Appaloosa's mare's mind, and she moved her head to what she'd caught.
Out of everything it had possibilities to be, it was the skull. More importantly, a skull of a unicorn. In the middle of the forehead you could clearly see the broken edge where the horn would of been. A sigh parted her lips, reminding herself she wasn't be fearful of a skull. Her recent alliance to the Assassins made her know even more that there were going to be worse things than this. The only issue with the thing that bothered her, was the fact that parts of tissue, now black and decayed, hung from the area around the horn. The black heart within her chest dropped out of her chest, and if you listened well enough, you'd hear it smack the ground with a slapping sound.
Quickly she turned away, attempting to the idea of where she might have a pathway off her little island. A glance caught the bones in the water, seeing more skulls move up to look at the Appaloosa mare. She caught full reflection of herself in the glossy mirror. Her black mane looked so long, her tail with the same knot in it. Speckles of black splashed the area of her front legs, upper neck, and her face around the eyes, giving a pale stare void of emotion back at her. Her skin crawled immediately, feeling as if this place was attempting to take her. In the distance there was a moan, and so strongly she wished to flee. There were good reasons, yes. If anyone saw her she'd be embarrassed, defiantly another assassin, or worse, Ignita. The unicorn mare had paid such a threat to her.
It took a moment for everything to click within her brain. Then natural instinct and pure fear took her brain on a joyride.
She went, legs carrying her as fast as they could. Her black tail flew in the elegant upheld way of an Arabian, her strides short like a draft horse. Thin feathering hung, no thicker than a few strands. Blind panic glazed over her eyes. And as she took her flight, her scream pierced the night air, parting the mists, rattling the bones laid about, and making sounds in the night seemed so fake. Every hoof beat came louder, and then she felt the ground thin itself, and the murk of water welcome her like a monster awaiting food.
Something caught her, maybe a vine, and threw her down to the earth. Her left shoulder hit the somewhat solid ground first, ending in a sharp burn in the spot. Lain across what was more moss, she caught the vine. It lay like it'd been perfectly place for her. The night laughed at her, the wind howling between the Cypress trees. It shook her body, her mind gone. This wasn't a place to be. This never was a place to be with the bones a common decoration. It had to be the Grim Reaper's residential neighborhood, and she found herself lurking in places not common.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Just come in if you want. I feel bad for how bad it is actually.

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

The star speckled mare is asleep, wings curled loosely around her slender figure. She dreams of worries. She is still trying to find out the meaning of the Earth God's words and what is to happen. She is also lingering on her encounter with the Time God- he had chosen her out of everyone. She craved more. It was as if an attraction grew- a fascination, you could say. Pale, curled eyelashes are pressed against a purple cheek as she sleeps, and her dream ripples and turns into the time she stepped into Helovia. She had met many, two from the Foothills and two from the Throat. Funny, how she ended up in the Foothills after all, but Evers was no longer the Chief. Lynx had asked her what she desired. 'What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret? Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I[i], will find out in time." I had said. Thinking now, it sounded rude, brash. What did she seek? What does she seek? So many questions and a long life to live.

She stirs, lids opening over sleepy golden eyes. She glances at her pool before pushing herself up and stretching her legs and wings. Irrydae walks to the edge of the pool, dropping her crania so that her maw was a mere inch above the water. She closes her eyes, giving her body time to wake up. Her hooves clack slightly in the cave and she takes one last glance at the pool before cantering away. When she reaches the edge of the cave in the mountainside, she does not slow - but pick up speed. She pushes herself off Gaia's back, wings taking flight instantly as she soars. The stars sparkle on her pelt and the northern lights stream behind her with the rising sun.

They soon disappear as the day drags on, and the deep purple on her chocolatine pelt lightens with the bright glow of the day. The heat bears down upon her, but the wind from her movement keeps her cool. The wind pulls her creamy hair back in fingers, white and purple mane floating behind her. Her tail has more purple upon it, only the bottom fading to white, and she holds that high so that it flows out like a banner. Irrydae tilts back and forth, bright eyes twinkling as she flies over the flashing landscape below her.

She soon finds herself nearing the Marsh - she had met Levi here. Her had been injured and she winces slightly at that memory. She didn't have much to help, either. Her wings arc as she readies herself to land, holding her in the air as she slowly approaches the murky ground. She didn't know why she was stopping here, but it was probably stirred by the encounter of Levi. Would she see him again? Doubtful. Her dusted gold hooves sink into the Earth as she lands, and she pulls her starry wings in tight, as to not let them touch the opaque waters below. She holds her head high, a welcoming and confident air about her as she makes her way forward carefully. It is night before she reaches anything. The scent hits her before the sight does, and it is not long before a white and black mare is before her. Irry nickers softly, her figure relaxing and kind. "Hello," she says, gold eyes watching the mare. "It's a lovely night today, isn't it? I always prefer Tallsun over Frostfall." She continues, glancing up at the sky that had become barely visible as she had moved into marsh. "Oh! I'm Irrydae by the way, Storyteller of the Foothills. Though, you could call me Irry if you'd prefer." The mare of the stars adds, offering the other mare a smile. It is hard to see the details of the mare across from her, but both of them were casted in a eery silver glow, and the northern lights started to seep from Irrydae's wings, casting more bright and colorful light upon them. She then notices the mare is caught in vines and she lets out a sigh only audible to her ears. She steps closer, but then glances at the mare. "Goodness, are you okay? May I help you?

[ ooc ; omg so much irry muse i could just keep writing and writing ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adrixaura
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly

The wind held back the waters, their body falling back as she stirs. In the distance the sound of wings catches her finally tuned ears, pale blue eyes looking in the direction of the noise. A place like so this was the last place she was needing the company of another. The sounds ended, only bringing more attention to her as of what was coming. Pulling herself up from the ground, the ever lingering sting in her left shoulder as she pulls herself. Getting herself upon her front legs, she shifted her weight to pull up her hind legs. The moment her body is completely off the ground, she sees the new horse.
A mare, winged, and oddly coloured stood near her. Hearing the nicker from the mare, she returns it with a snort. As the mare continues to speak over the seasons, she stares with blue eyes painted silver in the light. Her black mane and tail fell slowly, rubbing against her neck and hind legs. Dirt fills them, and a quick shake throws it out. Catching the mare stare in the sky, her own eyes following to see what the mare glances at. Stars twinkle and wink at her, blinking in their pale, distant colour. Her eyes linger longer upon the Moon, the night's prized possession, as something alarming comes from the winged mare's lips.
Suddenly she sees herself reminding herself of where she stood with the Assassins, the issues with the Foothills and Tonka. A sigh parts her, shoulder burning slightly as she shifts her weight off of it to remove some pain. There was going to be needed manipulation to attempt to get some information from this mare. Ignita and the others may have some benefit from this.
"Oh? What is that you say you abdomination of colour? You look like a rainbow and the night sky got a little to crazy with each other one day, and now you're here. Though if you might of said your name to me, I might as well tell the name bestrode upon my beautiful essence. Its Adrixaura. Don't get it wrong. You won't want to."
She keeps her tongue held back from saying something that would come back to bite her. Its action and harsh words make her believe it is forked like the tongue of a snake. Her little smile smears across her face. "Oh, I believe I am quite fine, Irrydae. Your home catches my attention. The Foothills. I have heard things about it. Would it be too much to ask that a mare like yourself tell the Devil's Advocate like myself about your home? I wish to learn some things about the place and some of the residents there for its charming essence."
A chuckle rises from her vocal cords, coming in a playful manner to the pegasus. This mare seemed so polite; such a pity in the Appaloosa mare's eyes. This one had yet to see the harshness within the world. She gave a step forward, pushing herself towards the winged mare. Closer up, she had the chance to study the mare more. Golden eyes, a bay body with a purple, you could say, outlining, and a silver mane. The tail brought a scowl upon her face, thinking upon her own ebony tail. Her beauty was more than this mare here. "Though, before you even begin upon your home, tell me about yourself."
There was bite to those words. It was there. Standing twenty feet, you'd still be able to feel the snap to the words. At this moment, everything in the black flame of her heart wanted to have this pegasus know that she was going to have the upper hand in this situation. Her pale blue eyes glinted and glittered in the Moon's glow. Stars reflected themselves in them. They became like the day, a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. Though compared to her body, it was a night and day transition doing on her. Unlike Irrydae before her.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: I'm sorry its taken me so long to reply. Thank you for being so patient with me. There are things happening right now with my boyfriend's mother and my dad, so major lack of time to get on here and reply!

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

The mare is cocky. Not the best first impression, but Irrydae kept her mind open. The blue mare snorts at her nicker. Irrydae hides the dissatisfaction from her face. So immature, the horses these days. Irry sees the mare also glance up, and her golden eyes tune in every detail about the mare. 'Oh? What is that you say you abdomination of colour? You look like a rainbow and the night sky got a little to crazy with each other one day, and now you're here. Though if you might of said your name to me, I might as well tell the name bestrode upon my beautiful essence. Its Adrixaura. Don't get it wrong. You won't want to.' Irrydae holds her snort back-- so this is how she wants to play? Her beautiful essence. Purple lips part slightly, tempted to call the mare some absurdity, or to purposefully mess up her name, but the close again. No nice to meet you or how are you doing. This mare obviously had the mental advancement of a foal. "I'll keep that in mind, Adrixaura." She should have kept her mouth closed, but it slipped out- she couldn't help it. It was quite amusing, really. This mare thinking she is all high and mighty and practically a goddess. 'Oh, I believe I am quite fine, Irrydae. Your home catches my attention. The Foothills. I have heard things about it. Would it be too much to ask that a mare like yourself tell the Devil's Advocate like myself about your home? I wish to learn some things about the place and some of the residents there for its charming essence.' So fake. That tone. That tone. It was so annoying. Irrydae scoffed as Adrixaura chuckled. "All happy-go-lucky friendly now, are we? You would like to know about my home? Well, it's full of the strongest mercenaries you'll ever encounter, is a tight family and has some of the strongest leaders I've ever seen. They definitely earned their place at the throne." She says, voice ringing clear and cutting off quickly, signaling that she is not as weak as she might seem. Two could play it at this game. This is who she was before she came to Helovia, and she had not forgotten one bit. 'Though, before you even begin upon your home, tell me about yourself.'

Irrydae gave her a cold smile. "You want to know about me? What for? So we can be bffs? I never had a father, was always on the move, my mother's experiment to try to shape me into a power-hungry, malevolent creature to spit out children that she could continue to shape like me, and abused me emotionally. I was so attached though, she was my support system." Sarcasm rung clearly in her voice, and the words were even shocking to he as they spilled out. "She got sick and died when I was two. Seconds before she died, for the first and last time, she told me she loved me, so I went out into the world confused and alone. Obviously I've grown from that, so don't go thinking I'm weak and that I don't know anything." The words rushed out and then silence. She had never, never spoken her history to anyone. Adrenaline, anger, fear, everything embodying her as she stood, piercing gold eyes staring into the blue mare. She was tempted to leave, because there seemed to be a final tone to her words, but she stayed and didn't move an inch, chest rising and falling silently.

[ ooc ; sorry for the wait! ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death