the Rift

» tongue tied [loki]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Blackness strode across the oasis in the sky, fluttering to keep him afloat. He didn’t know what to do with him. He seemed to find himself awkward these days, unsure, like he was a yearling. What that what he was, just a yearling in disguise? He felt immature, and maybe he was. Thor had spoken of him like one, and that had hurt, clawed him deep. He could never explain to him how it had hurt him to see it, and he would never understand the true meaning of his words. But there was more to life than a dead family, he knew.

The Heart. It was always a comfort to him in times of sourness, and where is stillborn child was cremated. He still misses that child, and there is something lingering in his heart about them. They were a fallen angel, one that he will never get to see take the fall from the solid clouds around him. Prone to crying already, a single tear from his bright green eye for that child, and it falls to Earth, sinking into the soil. That is what is left for his child, and he looks up, looking at the face of it, saying he loves them and whispering that he will always love them.

I will join you someday, remember that. Someday, you won’t be alone, my lost angel.

He lands, taking his time, and flowing down like a leaf. Black hooves sink into ashy black ground, and it is just then that he notices the sleepy mare. She is beautiful, is his first thought, and he moves next to her, simply curious. She is purple in places, with marks that look like stardust along her wings. He tries not to scare her as he nudges her gently, and softly speaking.

“Excuse me miss, are you tired? Perhaps next to a giant fire pit isn’t the best place to start napping, hm?”

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Aztec
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
» tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 03-28-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 04-15-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Irrydae - 05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: » tongue tied [loki] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM