Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

Soon (and quite abruptly) the wolf took her leave, and Africa turned on the spot, swinging gracefully away from her company so that they might speak face to face again. “Just passing through I guess...” She shrugged simply, brushing Ayaka’s presence as a flying visit. Africa’s laughed lightly as she held her violet friend in focus. They were relatively the same in height, maybe the other mare’s withers rose slightly more but it seemed close enough the dapple grey thought privately. Her pale eyes watched Vy optimistically, and without judgement, but she could not help but find her curiosity drawn to the small pointed spike which glowed in the centre of her forehead.

“I met a horse with a horn only a few days back...” The young naive mare was still at a loss as to what the horn represented- her wings obviously gave the blessing of flight. She continued after pausing thoughtfully, smiling. “He was most horrendous in character. I was startled when I first noticed... Well you know.” Her words softened towards the end and she dipped her white face discomfited. Africa had hoped to reveal why her first impression might perhaps have been negative, but Vy was not like the black and white stallion, in actual fact the Pegasus thought her to be quite the opposite- refreshingly. “You said you were from a Basin?” She attempted to resume where she imagined they had left off. Africa was still quite ignorant to other kingdoms, cults and the like. Never had she heard of the place Vy referred to but with the keen desire to learn about and understand Helovia in its entirety, she hoped the other mare might elaborate.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Ayaka - 04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-01-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-11-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Vy - 04-27-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Traveler Among Thistle [open] - by Africa - 04-27-2013, 01:36 PM