the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Come on." Aryel said "We need to get you out of the heat."

Pressing himself on was torturous. It was like everything was in an abyss of slow motion and he could not focus. He barley heard what Aryel had said, but he trusted her. Levi was not worried that Aryel wouldn’t take care of him. Aryel was his best friend and he knew that she was going to save him... right?...Unless, of course this, was a hallucination and then what? The only way he knew this was not dream a hallucination, or nightmare, was because he could feel the gentle touch of Aryel’s wing on his back. It really did send chills down his spine and he did not know why but maybe it was because, because what? Levi could not even wrap his head around the thought it was too… too much.

The heat was almost gone because her magnificent blue roan wings kept him feeling secure and safely comforted. It felt like hours, days even of walking. He had no clue where she was taking him, but he did wonder why she was making him travel so far. Of course he figured that maybe he was so far away from the oasis that they needed to travel that far anyways. It was the sudden rush of them stopping when Aryel guided the musky grullo brute into shade. Shade! It took Levi a moment to realize the sun’s rays were not glowing on his body anymore, but the fact that he was surprisingly cooler by the sudden blockade from the tree.
Aryel.

Levi did not know what he was feeling inside but it was certainly different than he had ever felt about anyone before. Even Phaedra, it just wasn’t the same. Was this a new feeling that had never been released in his system before? Her even slight tough made him think that she was some type of god because she made him feel as though he was magic. Levi wasn’t aware that he was going just a bit crazy because of his heat stroke.

His head dropped from his weakness of the nudge when he realized his lips weren’t dry anymore. His chin rested at the edge of the shore while his lips were drenched with liquid. Water! Submerging his whole muzzle into the water he inhaled as much as he could before he needed to breath. Then rolling into the river, he felt rejuvenated. Then in an instant he remembered everything.

“Aryel thank you I don’t even know how to repay you.” His silver orbs looked brighter now and his tone was stronger. Reaching his maw out his brushed hers, feeling the soft touch against his own. Hot breath came out his nostrils as he pulled away. “I know you are probably wondering what happened… Long story short I found Tio and fought him. I don’t know what happened, but I blacked out when he didn’t hit or injure me. All I remember is the fact that I pushed so much power into my magic that I couldn’t breathe…” Taking a short breath his looked towards the ground “I don’t have much control over it still and because it’s so powerful I don’t know how to fully control myself yet so I’m guessing that I drained all of my energy and when I was out, Tio must have tried to kill me and somehow I made it back here… with you.” A grin came across his face as he sigh-laughed gleefully. “If you weren’t here I would have died… Aryel you saved my life.” Going closer to her he rested his neck against hers hugging her. Wrapping his wing around her as well, he lifted his neck up and gently pressed his lips against her cheek before he almost had a heart attack from seeing Java.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Levi - 04-02-2013, 01:56 PM