the Rift

[OPEN] My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"You can thank me by getting better."

After Aryel had talked, Levi snorted with sarcasm, but when he noticed she was brushing up against his muzzle as well, he felt a slight tingle. Yeah right, Levi thought with a slight chuckle. Mares were so stubborn! Why can’t they just agree and not argue. It did make a comical point and jokes easier, but Levi was in no time to joke. He knew that he had missed out on so much… too much. He needed to get filled in on all of the things that he had missed. Opening his nostrils he flared them giving a grin to make her laugh and know that he did not want to listen to her. He would repay her one day no matter what the cost Levi was certain that he would do anything for Aryel.

"Aw, come on." Her laugh chimed through the air that brought a happy feeling to the situation. "You'd have managed." “Maybe…” Levi said hesitantly. Giving a slight smirk Levi dramatically pretended to where he was before Aryel had found him. Limping and moaning he over dramatically plodded towards her, he staggered his breathing so it seemed as though each breath was a struggle. Draping his body low and sticking his tongue out and closing his silver orbs pretending he was dead, but he couldn’t keep the scene in his mind from laughing. A warm chuckle rose from his vocal chords as he sprang up back in front of Aryel. “Or would have been me ,Ary,” Taking a slight pause the nickname just came out. He liked the sound of it, Ary, it was easier to say. “ but don’t worry it won’t happen again.”

The next thing Levi noticed from after her kissed her was a small bat. Its large concerned eyes scared Levi because he was not expecting to see anything with Aryel. He did not know that she had gotten her companion until she had just told him. A bright grin came to his face as he stretched the tip of his right wing towards Java. “It’s so nice to meet you Java!” Pressing his muzzle to the top of Aryel’s forehead, he stretched his maw out and scooped up Java with the tip of his muzzle. Lifting his head back, he slowly let him glide in between his ears so that he could stand. “Aryel he’s awesome! Congrats on your new companion!” Levi gave a reassuring neigh to Java as he decided to listen more about everything that he missed.

Magic? Aryel had magic to? A grin appeared on his face as he was excited for her. He knew how he felt when he first got his magic. He couldn’t wait to test it out on a spar with her maybe. He always wondered if two horses were to practice magic together if the force would be so strong it could eventually be unbreakable. Sand and fire… what a combination! The reflection of the electric blue glimmered in Levi’s eyes as he watched the amazement happen. She looked beautiful and he eyes drew his fascination in. Her blue roan coat was now tinted with the blue and the pink of her muzzle almost touched his. Watching the blue flame on her hoof, he instantly felt the heat and flinched slightly in pain, but she had quickly extinguished it. His eyes followed the mesmerizing silver design that traveled down her wing. When she was finished she slipped out of his hug. Levi had a look of amusement on his features. Giving a smile now he suddenly clapped his wings together, nodding his square head. “Aryel- t-that was breath-taking and absolutely amazing!” He was so happy for her and really wanted to show her his magic to, but he was too weak right now it would not be a good idea.

After he had listened to everything that she had said he stepped back with astonishment and anger. Apparently he had missed in invasion. What did she mean that Tio would not attack them in the invasion? “What invasion is this Aryel, the one that he threatened to us or a new one? You should not have been with him alone; I saw the way he was looking at you! Aryel I swear he was thinking of either hurting or loving you and he won’t ever get a hoof on you either way!” Just the sound of his name upset Levi. Giving a grunt he was starting to be done with Tio. All of his nonsense was annoying and Levi needed to end him….

“Really?!” Levi looked at her with a huge grin. “This is amazing, now Oras and Lana can be playmates! And I know that you will be a great mother to him... You are his mother now. I will also help you out with anything you need, but uh, I’m probably the one who will be needing the help!” Laughing he smiled at her. He really wanted to nuzzle her again as he enjoyed the feeling that it created, but he felt as though he was being to touchy, if Aryel wanted to go up to him then she would and Levi should give her space now.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My dear friend, I've missed you...|| Aryel, Open - by Levi - 04-04-2013, 06:00 PM