the Rift

soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
After meeting back up with Corsair, the captain of the Pirates band, and Cosette, I decided to follow them here when I heard the captain's voice ring out clearly and loud, summoning us here. I saw that the band was much bigger than I thought it to be, with three new figures, along with the Captain and Cosette standing on the beach sand. As I started approaching them, trotting with a slow gait, I observed the other horses, and what they were doing. There was a little filly present, looking quite excited and clumsy, flapping her tiny wings happily. A mahogany stallion, looking dull in his eyes brightened up when he saw the little lass, nuzzling her stubby mane. The other horse trotted up, speaking, and I saw Cosette talk to Corsair, and then the little lass started drinking from Cosette.

"Present Capt'n", I said trying to add in a little bit of the accent that belonged to this specific group. If I was to be accepted, this would commence a new life for me, full of never ending adventure, and a chance to change myself and my stupid accent. This was the accent I wanted to adapt to, and I was ready for this, ready to join, and I feel I've been ready for my whole life. I tossed my unruly mane, flicking my tail, and eagerly awaited what was to happen next, giving a wickedly excited smile to the horses that might as well be my future family.

Messages In This Thread
soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Corsair - 03-29-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Vicer - 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cosette - 03-30-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cormac - 03-31-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Naeatii - 03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Selene - 04-01-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Lythe - 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Jack - 04-02-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Corsair - 04-03-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cosette - 04-03-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Vicer - 04-09-2013, 04:24 PM