the Rift

soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette looked back at Corsair and gave him a soft smile. She couldnt wait for it to be their baby. Her eyes quickly shot to a mare who rudely pushed past her. Her eyes squinted slightly in anger as the mare practically threw herself at Corsair, sure Cosette was jealous but she was not one made fore jealousy. But the look that the mare gave her was uncalled for. Cosette snorted slightly. Excuse me lass, I do not think I deserve such looks from ye dear. Please, be kind. Also, welcome to the Pirates, I will be looking forward to ye company. She said trying to stay calm and act mature instead of lashing out at her.

But the stallion that walked up was not one of her herd and she knew it. her instincts kicked in as she shoved Amara behind her and let out a warning snort making sure to protect the filly with her life. She knew Corsair would ump in too. Even if this unknown stallions voice seemed as though he meant no harm, the mare was not going to take any chances what so ever. She looked over as Corsair spoke to the stallion. She smiled proudly at him. He was such a brave and good leader.

Her muscles relaxed slightly as she looked over at Vicer and smiled. She looked at all the other horses that came to before listening to her mates proud words. She looked at Jack when he ws announced as Swashbuckler. She nodded in agreement with Corsairs decision. Jack would make a great swashbuckler. He was brave and also had experience. A good lad to me in second command.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Cosette</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Corsair - 03-29-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Vicer - 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cosette - 03-30-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Cormac - 03-31-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Naeatii - 03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: soon we'll scuttle; pirates meeting - by Selene - 04-01-2013, 05:39 PM