What turned you so cold?
You don't deserve the fairness you wear- a guise, a cloak
Though I can't say it's much of a shock, you're good at that
Even if I think you're a better bandit than a bride
Grab your apple, bite.

Basin: 0/4
Throat: 0/3
Edge: 0/4

Start Time: 11:45pm, March 28th (My time, no idea what that is lololol)
End Time: 11:45pm, March 30th (Check for changes of this time, when herds reply and block)

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
TIME'S UP

I'm kinda sad that nobody blocked ;~;

DEMETRIE was wanted.

Snow White, Snow White
--Color Reference; Demetrie is 'a white canvas' according to her profile.
You feed others the poisoned apple without guilt

--Personality reference directly from profile; 'Nearly incapable of love, she also can't feel guilt.' Poisoned apple; poison can be a ref to her lies, feeding and fooling others.

What turned you so cold?
--Personality Reference+History Reference; Profile says 'Her bold appearance often gets her into conversation, but the frosty gal doesn't want that.' and 'She got separated from her mom by looking at a few deer. She no more talks of her history.' Though this is more of a stretch reference, as she is certainly not welcoming or warm and this can be a drawn conclusion because of her mother disappearing at such a young age.

You don't deserve the fairness you wear- a guise, a cloak
--Color Reference; Fairness alludes to the white of her skin.
--Personality Reference; a guise/cloak refers to her lying and taking on new attributes easily to fool others

Though I can't say it's much of a shock, you're good at that
--Magic Reference; 'The horns are a blue with electricity surging underneath them.' and 'This mare would like the ability to shoot small bolts of lightning from her horns.' (Note: I wasn't sure if the electricity under her horns was magic or not, as it's in her physical section, but I'm counting them separately if there are disputes about it)

Even if I think you're a better bandit than a bride
--Personality Reference; 'Most fall for her quick wits and sharp lies because of her deep cyan gaze, an the fact that it is nearly impossible to tell when she's lying. '
--Affiliation Reference; If you look up 'Bandit' on google this pops up: A robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
When this stealth was made (apologies to Vallie for the really terrible timing here) Demetrie was a part of a 'gang' or group, the Assassins. She is also too young to really breed, therefore cannot be a bride, and personality leaves much to be desired in that area.

Grab your apple, bite.
--Fluff

Note: Vallie, I'm so sorry that you removed her from the Assassin's at the exact same time, it's not what I intended.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
PASS. I was fairly sure this was for Demetrie, and that might be why the Basin didn't block -shifty eyes-

Once I checked her profile it made me dead certain, given how she does not "feel guilt", she's a white horse.. :] Great stealth.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Pass!

Good, solid stealth :3