the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] ...What? [Time God/Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia herd a noise that rattled in her mind like a trapped animal. The sound bounced off of her skull and danced in her ears which she pinned backward to keep more of the noise from coming in. It was not painful, but it was also not right. She turned to look as a strange, shifting light appeared from what seemed behind the backdrop of her very universe. An entirely new world stood behind it, and she peered behind the black shadow that shifted through until his presence was no longer avoidable. Ophelia furrowed her brows as she studied the stallion with the white markings and the lightning horn. As soon as the ends of his cropped tail flashed through the hold closed as if it was never there, and she settled her gaze on his intense, electric blue eyes.

He said her name with familiarity that was not fitting for the one time she saw him in the veins. In an effort to regain the sun god's favor, Ophelia had trekked south to offer a sun amulet to the god; he did not show. She did not go back to see if the amulet was still there. However, the God of Time had appeared and explained that Mauja was safe and no longer trapped in the dream world to which Ophelia had no other reason to stay, but she lingered for the health of the other two mares who had appeared. Both seemed rather delicate.

So why the familiarity and almost affection? He spoke again and the bare hints of emotion were blown away by the breeze. She felt as if Archibald had run right into her chest. Breathing, what was that again? Ophelia struggled for simple survival beneath the weight of her own confusion and emotion, and she closed her dual colored eyes, trying to scour her memories for anything that would lead to that conclusion. Nothing. How? When he called her fat, she shrugged a little by shifting her weight onto her other side. Was it possible that she was just over weight? No... She had just fought in a battle and the sheer stress alone of trying to organize all of that was overwhelming at times. Should she not have lost weight? She had barely found free time to eat.

So, she narrowed her gaze at the God of Time, her dual colored eyes boring into his. He had given her the answer; she just could not believe it to be true. "The latter does not align; I have barely managed to find time to eat between organizing the band and invading the Foothills."

"However, the former does not align with my memories, and I have learned to rely on them, especially after their brief absence." Ophelia did not forget that she had chosen to accept the Sun God's task for her, but she regretted that decision. "So you can explain yourself or offer another solution, God of Time," she said, her body tense, a coil tightening in her gut. Her words were not disrespectful, but rather desperate and trying to hide that fact in harsh bravery.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-07-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM