the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] ...What? [Time God/Open]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

It was amusing, if not a little tiring, to watch Ophelia piece things together. How slowly the minds of mortals worked! He could attempt to pry into her thoughts, but where was the fun in that? Better that she work it out on her own. The latter does not align; I have barely managed to find time to eat between organizing the band and invading the Foothills. However, the former does not align with my memories, and I have learned to rely on them, especially after their brief absence.

Shrugging his shoulders, his shifted his gaze outwards, as if his attention were drawn by the expanses of the Steppe; as if what was happening to Ophelia of no consequence at all. Staring at some ambiguous point on the horizon, his face drained of all emotion. She truly didn't remember...Well, that was of no consequence, not really. She was pregnant all the same - and that was the only outcome that truly mattered. The confusion and brazen tone did not draw his stare away from the vacant landscape before him. "Tell me Ophelia, if you can: if your memories were taken and then replaced..." Now his gaze did turn to fall upon her. Electricity seemed to crackle behind his deep blue stare, disguising some remote emotional response. His features were stern, if not wholly distant as he levelly returned her dual-coloured gaze. "...how can you be sure that they were all returned?"

Interesting, that his flamboyant kin removed this small memory from the mind of his former worshiper. Well, he always was a jealous thing - Even in his exile of her, he left her untainted by the memory of another. Ha. He thought with a cruel smile twisting his dark lips. Again he carelessly shrugged, showing no empathy for the predicament that Ophelia now found herself in. "You are pregnant. The child is mine." He advised flatly, turning to look out at the horizon once more. "Would you care to remember it? I see my brother has forgotten to replace that particular memory. I promise you won't be disappointed."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by God of the Spark - 04-02-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-07-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM