the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] ...What? [Time God/Open]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

His creation of the 'rain smell' that so many were fond of, apparently did nothing to soothe the fiery Ophelia. He liked the smell, and thought the pleasing scent might abate some of her worry and ire - but apparently not. I tried, he thought with a disinterested mental shrug.

He couldn't help but chuckle under his breath as the dame mentioned how effective yelling could be. When he was yelled at, he was often reminded of just how small and fleeting mortals were. How ignorant that they thought an increase in the volume of their words somehow made them more interesting or worth listening to. Where did they get such ideas? Perhaps it was all of that wailing and snivelling at the veins - Each time his kin had answered one of those cries or demands, had they simply been reinforcing bad behaviour, all along?

"The life I implanted in your body, is fine." He grumbled, growing more and more annoyed with how this conversation was progressing. "I am the fucking God of Time, as you yourself have said. " For a moment, his figured wavered - the edges of his body growing blurry, and then finally fading all together. It was as if the opacity of his form was falling steadily, save for his eyes. His gaze remained as electrifying as ever, if not completely removed from the current scene. With a sharp pop, he solidified again, looking towards Ophelia with a smirk that was a mixture of arrogance, and I-told-you-so. "The child turns out fine. " He confirmed confidently, having peered just a short ways down the time-stream to the birth of his foal. "Only one of my brethren could interfere with the foal's development. So you might want to keep the yelling to yourself until after the birth."

Flicking his tail, he chose not to comment on Ophelia's sense of entitlement. Of her wonderful and unrealistic views about how the circumstances surrounding their foals' conception should be. Mortals - their lives were fleeting enough, without wasting it on courtship and love and being joined at the hip. Even so - it had been Ophelia's decision to relieve herself of her memories, thus the responsibility of her actions still fell squarely on her shoulders, regardless of how that decision fit in with who she 'really' was. But that comment would go unspoken as well.

His electric gaze fell ambiguously upon her once again, as his horned head tilted slightly to the side. Casually, he shifted his weight to the side with a soft sigh. "Anything else?" He inquired, not unkindly.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by God of the Spark - 04-04-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-07-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: ...What? [Time God/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM