the Rift

[PRIVATE] I am everything

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
RISHIMA
I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon.

They come, the shadow and flame that act as outlines for the lines of my life, woven symmetry and clashing opposites engulfing the frail moonlight of my ebony frame, and I welcome them as I would my own skin. Measured steps fall into graceful beats, forceful movement countered by the floating elegance of narrow limbs, lithe frame. They encompass and encircle me, the fire of their legs and the dark of their coats starkly illuminated in the glow of the Earth's fire. Together, as one, we move; we dance.

The magic that threatened to escape my grasp still flutters eagerly in the foreground of my mind, but now it is different, turned inward rather than out, a frantic searching for something that I have yet to admit to even myself. I can feel it tear me inside out; I ache with the sensation of sudden exposure, the bright glow of self that tears away from my heart and throws itself into my brother's arms. Gone is the connection to all things- no, not gone. Altered, subtly and swiftly, and now instead of I being everything, everything is me. My soul is served on a silver platter for all to see, a decadent creation of hopes and fears, of insecurities and confidence and defense and desire, such desire like I have never admitted to feel before, and in this moment I feel such release. I am surrendered to my brothers, an open wound for them to capitalize; I am beyond my own reach, taken now by the flurry of my passions and the sinews of the sky.

And they are there to catch me, to feel the depth of all that I am and to bask in it, to use it, to fuel it. They who have ever been beside me, from that day that I awoke in the desert under a pale moon to this moment in time when I am released into their arms, to do with as they will. Taken by a lyrical wind, I arc away, slipping through tears in the fabric of dark and light, knowing full well that they will follow, that I can only move because they let me, just as they can only dance because I feed them. Turning, leaning; dark and long figure caresses the supple curve of the brother's flank, teeth grazing exposed skin as I wind about them, a figure eight of movement and touch, infinite in emotion, in passion, in closeness. I see a fire in my brothers' eyes, one that has nothing to do with the heated environment; and it is matched only by the inferno that threatens to tear through the silken weave of my exposed soul.

Close, so close; I dance beside them and they know me in every way, every way but one - a way I have never been known before, but now, in this instant of passion and shadow, long to experience, to share with them. Frantic energy and dark abandon wrap me in their warm embrace. I am not thinking, I am not planning; only feeling, and all that I feel is projected into them a thousand fold. Dance, Madyrn, Maskan; dance with me as we have never danced before. Burn me, chill me, catch me; I will bathe you in moonlight and the glow of the stars. Tonight is not a night for questions and second guesses. Tonight is for us, we who who have, through destiny and desire, ever been one.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I am everything - by Rishima - 03-30-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: I am everything - by Madyrn Maskan - 04-09-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: I am everything - by Rishima - 04-23-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: I am everything - by Madyrn Maskan - 04-25-2013, 06:22 AM