the Rift

[OPEN] Restless [Midas, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Your heart strikes the gold in me
It seemed that I had an inspiring ability to arrive at the right time, while also being in the right place. Sleep had taken to avoiding me tonight as well, it choose instead to make sure my wakeful eyes were brimmed with ideas and questions. Both of which better suited my reasoning for prayer. So. Tonight, instead of traveling to my bed I plucked a different course and dove north to a place that had been my private worship zone for ages. Being close to the gods on this nearly floating city of stone was about as holy as one could get when offering up a call of worship. At this hour the plain would likely be empty, I didn’t expect to see anyone else and especially not one that was dreary with heartache. The night sky was to beautiful for the pains of mortal woos, stars numbering the billions shinned above me. A glorious moon lite my way through the darkness. Wings are full of air, gliding this lean body smoothly along with easy strokes.

Yes. Tonight seemed far to perfect for troubles.

I emerge from on high, lowering through wet clouds that cling to my body as it passes through. The moisture collected on bare skin, cooling flesh and causing me to shiver a little in response. Before I can alight as gracefully as a fourlegged creature with wings could, the sight of another person comes into view. A man, that appeared to me as a black splotch mostly, with a white patch along his left side reflecting the moonlight with each sluggish step he took. An ice colored sword emerged from his brow and it was then that I realized who this shadow brute was.

I call to him, a smile lighting the corners of experience aged face “We seem to just keep bumping into each other.” Helovia was a large span of land, apparently not large enough. A month ago I had seen the lad walking along the surf with another unicorn…what was her name? Nadira? The shadows bar my ability to see that my friend did indeed wear a similar expression as the one he bore when walking that day by the sea. Reasoning behind his worry was still unknown to me. Once upon the ground with wings snuggly pulled to my barrel, I close the distance between us at a walk. Muzzle proffered to brush against his, should he offer to return the gesture, “How have you been my friend?”

Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-04-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 04-14-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-16-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Random Event - 04-20-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Midas - 04-21-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Random Event - 04-22-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Restless [Midas, Open] - by Apollo - 04-23-2013, 07:58 PM