the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chose A New Poison, I'm Over That One

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

The ebony god felt sourness. He did not think himself a god, and Mirage’s comments discouraged him. Was it his arrogance that showed he was God-like? He knew gods, as she did, and he did not think himself such as one, that was for sure. He huffed, flipping his hair as he walked down through the forest with the moon high. He had been up for the rest of the night, and it was early morning now, and after meeting the star maker, he had no intends of sleeping. He sighed, wishing he could find Angora. Where had the exotic mare gone so soon? He muttered something to himself about her running away, but he believed she wouldn’t.

He continued through the trees, moonlight giving away his position every now and then. He was unafraid on this dark night, nothing bringing him emotion. He wandered around for a while, stopping every now and then to take a breathe, but he kept moving shortly after. He wasn’t in the mood for thinking, but in the mood to talk it out. There was no one around, and he continued to move on, head down and tail lagging behind him.

He stopped, looking down below him. He was in a field, filled with short and long grasses. It was just beginning to be sunrise, and he stood underneath a rock, out of the early rays that the sun is giving out. He despised the sun suddenly, and looked around for a place to hide. He found a small rock where there was enough room for him to somewhat fit under, and his filled his black body with it, folding his wings so they would drape over him. He laid his head on the ground, grumpier than usual, and waited for the day to start.

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Lakota

In the time she had lived in the shadows of the Deep Forest, Lakota had never explored the beauty of the fields beyond the Foothills. Getting to them without the aid of wings was difficult without trespassing on the grounds of the Foothills. Now, those grounds were hers, and no caution came from moving along the rocky path to the meadows she'd heard of. The way was steep and loose with rocks and soil, and Aodaun was not happy at all with how often he tripped and tumbled. Unable to force her babe through such pain, no matter how small, she had found herself carrying him once more. It seemed to happen a lot more lately, and Kota feared she was coddling the child. Even so, they trained frequently now, and she didn't doubt that he would rise strong and able by adulthood. Fondly she thought of him, and his own love flowed through her when he realized she was thinking of him. It was a silent connection, one that nobody else was privy to, but the soft smile on Lakota's face was obvious to anyone that knew her that she was content. To strangers she would still appear as sullen and aristocratic as usual, the upturn of lips nearly unnoticeable to those who did not look.

Daybreak.

Lakota felt more comfortable under the glow of the moon than the heat of the sun, and scowled at the brightness she could see on the horizon. Aodaun hated it nearly as much, though more so because of his thick fur and inability to keep cool in such climates. As they finally breached the thick fog, violet irises swept over the beautiful green scenery that was so suddenly revealed. Appreciatively she took in the view, exploring at her leisure with long elegant legs. Ao was the one who paid attention to their immediate surroundings, taking the role Lakota normally did. It was an easy switch of power, one they did often depending on their moods so that neither were caught off guard. So when a glint of gold caught his eye, the polar bear cub pushed at their bond and immediately her own eyes were turning to find what it was that he had discovered. It was certainly a shock to find the hybrid she hadn't gotten along very well with during his journey through the Threshold. Cocking an eyebrow she swiveled on dark ebony legs and moved towards the crevice he had managed to squish his large body into. "Loki? What the hell are you doing here?" Okay yeah it was harsh but she'd never been one to be considered nice. It didn't come with the contract and she never pretended she was anything else. Kneeling down to the ground, she swept her long black banner next to her curled legs, Aodaun clambering off and growling softly at Loki, not sure if he was a threat yet. Kota shushed him out loud, feeling no need to use their bond, and he quieted, though he remained standing just in case. Violet eyes watched Loki, waiting for an answer.

slime-stock @ dA  |  xxmynightmarexx @ dA  |  table- tay<3

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

And suddenly, he was not alone in his sadness. Of all the people to come to him in his time of need, it would be Lakota, the mare of violet eyes that had left him feeling detached friendship from the beginning. She was out wondering this morning, and it was something he wasn't expecting. And more surprisingly, she came and sat with him. He smiled weakly before speaking to her, staring at her with sad eyes.

"Oh, Lakota. How nice to see you, and even nicer for you to join me. I'm simply...well, enjoying the morning you could say. It's been a while hasn't it? How are you? I see you have a new friend, one that is very protective. That's good."

It was obvious that there was something wrong, and he tried to keep it out of his voice, but he couldn't. He wondered if she would be of any help to him, if she would listen. He didn't know, considering her personality, and she thought he might be boring her anyways.

"Hey...are you a good listener? I don't want to bore you with my emotions...but I have some problems, and I don't know who else to talk to. Do you mind?"

He looked at her hopefully, feeling helpless that he couldn't wrangle with his emotions alone. But he didn't know how to handle the situation, and what else was he supposed to do? He thought she would help, and besides, he really wanted to be her friend, and maybe this could be a way to get her to listen to him. He had never torn his heart up in front of anyone besides Angora, but maybe if he showed Lakota his true self, she wouldn't think he was all bad. Of course, he wouldn't let that slide anyways. He still had an image to keep, and local bad boy was one of them.

OCC: Sorry it's a little short, I didn't know what else to type :/

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3