the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Ru</style>

soft to the touch.</style>

It was awfully hot that day, as if the sun was determined to give one last hoorah before Orangemoon hit. Hotaru was feeling rather outgoing that morning and had set out from the Foothills as fast as she could slip away from her mother and Stella's watchful eyes. Such a gorgeous day could not be ignored, it had to be thoroughly enjoyed and savored while it was there. Whether or not Raeden had decided to take her up on her offer to explore, which had been cried out to her twin in passing of the borders, Hotaru was ready and rearing to go. Careful to watch the skies for the ever observant Stella, the frail princess started out on thin palomino legs, giggling with every drumbeat she created with frosted hooves. Though she had no clue where she was headed, the fae still kept herself aware of where she had been, wanting to remember her way back. So even in the depths of flowering fields that glowed in every color beneath the sun's embrace, Hotaru knew the way back home. Small in her tender age, the foliage brushed at her shoulders at a good point and lifted high above her like skybound towers at bad ones. Even with vision impaired the unicorn carried on, giggles floating behind her on the air like butterflies cast loose from her maw in joy.

Silver locks with intertwined hairs of spun gold caught sunlight and dazzled an invisible audience as it glowed like moonlight and sunbeams. All that could truly be seen of her from the vantage point of an adult would be the top of her horn protruding from the thistle and perhaps a flash of dark strawberry coat as she jumped and played in an imaginary world all by herself. However play was eventually cut short due to an accident her dual painted eyes could not foresee. Ironically enough it was a physical presence that ended her play so harshly, though she mused later on that it likely hurt her more than him. All she knew was that she had swerved to avoid a tree and bam, someone was sleeping in its comforting shade, directly in her path. Of course she did not blame them, for they had done nothing wrong, but it didn't stop her from tripping over their large- far larger than her, dear spirits she'd never seen such a massive form- bodice, sending herself into an awkward jump to try and right herself. It didn't work out too well and she went sprawling in a daze, blinking multiple times to clear her vision. Gasping in horror once her thoughts stopped spinning, she leapt to frosty feet and bowed down to the stallion, blubbering apologies without even knowing if he was awake to hear them. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't see you! Did I hurt you?" Her own legs ached, making her stand a bit funny, but she felt positively terrible for crashing into the poor slumbering man.

::ooc- this was written when my sleep pills were kicking my butt and I was half dead, so please excuse the sloppy writing and errors
::tag- Loki, Raeden

<333

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Hotaru - 04-02-2013, 03:04 AM