the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru)

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Ru</style>

soft to the touch.</style>

He hardly seems bothered that she practically tripped over his massive frame, in fact he snorts and stretches languidly along the emerald carpet as if completely unconcerned with the presence of the twins that gaze down at him like wide eyed babes. Raeden's whining has Hotaru's sea green eye snapping over to her, annoyance hidden beneath a calm submissive mask. Of course she wasn't talking to a rock how ridiculous could her twin get? Luckily the airheaded princess seemed distracted by the stallion at their hooves, whispering to the side at Hotaru as if speaking too loudly would cause him to lunge up and attack them like some possessed demon. Of course he did not, golden irises blinking open wearily to glance at them, still caught in Morpheus' arms. Huffing and groaning he rolled, drawing himself over and up to stand far taller than anyone Hotaru had encountered. He even seemed taller than Daddy! The nameless brute cracked and stretched, little sounds of delight escaping dark lips. Hotaru watched him wordlessly, and only then realized just how close she and her sister stood to him. Unnerved by his size and title of stranger, Hotaru moved to her left to close the small gap between her side and her twin's.

All it took was a small nudge with her shoulder, taking a few steps back, hide pressing against her paler counterpart. The little strawberry firefly didn't trust the giant stallion, and while her twin may scour the earth for her 'prince', the tri-toned fae was not keen on trusting him merely for his age and gender. He spoke with softness, a smooth honey sound that was meant to soothe and entice information. From behind her veil of alabaster locks she gazed at Loki soundlessly, level and cool. Finally she spoke, a gentle cadence despite its subtle wariness. "I'm Ru, and this is my twin sister Rae. Er, Hotaru and Raeden." Despite her slip up she tried not to feel embarrassed. Ru and Rae, that's simply who they were. It was the love, as hidden and hard to find as it was, within their bond. There was nothing else to define them, in her eyes. Ru and Rae, Rae and Ru. How else could she show her love for Raeden verbally? Should she try and say 'I love you' aloud, she'd likely be pushed aside or scoffed at, called a child.

What a sad relationship.

"We're only exploring." That's all that was offered to him, both out of shyness and lack of trust. With how she hid her left iris, there was no way she could glance easily at Raeden. Instead she tilted her crown fully, allowing Loki to see that she was meeting her twin's gaze. It asked how she felt about this, if she thought they should turn and head back for home, or if they should venture into this new meeting together.

--
Tag: @[Loki];@[Raeden]
Notes: That was awful ;____; struggled to write it so I could get it up for you guys, hope the tag made up for the awfulness.

<333

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twice the Trouble (Questing, Rae and Ru) - by Hotaru - 06-24-2013, 11:15 AM