the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fall of my Empire

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

Prometheus & Pyr
our own little corner of the world

You have assured me once again that this is the path to my glory. Strange on some days how we are as simple a pair as dog and master. But we offer no such simplicity unto the world! No, it must be wrestled from our united jaws- found through the bile of complexity, the acid of understanding. Within that lies our true roles, hidden from the world in a masterful display of apathy.

Disappointment after disappointment have led us here. I have long since left the notion of joining the Basin's ranks behind, finding instead more suitably ambitious roles. Rather proudly, I have been declaring to you my prepared statement at any possible hour. Even into the darkness surrounding the heart, I pour my thoughts into the empty world.

"We are the Scythe, and I am your king!"

Yes. It has a certain ring to it. Your silence is enough agreement and appreciation. I understand your tacit, intelligent opinion on the matter. I will create a world for you and I. Perhaps at the expense of others- perhaps at the expense of her.

She stands curiously alone, I think to you. Though you note the fire by the side, I find her own figure, dark and svelte, attractive yet somehow beyond attraction, to be more captivating. The melted posture of defeat that has settled across her shoulders is familiar. We have no use for the weak, and we have no use for the wingless. I turn swiftly on ragged legs, my bared rage true to form, but you are calm and still by my side. Always so calm, always so still, even in your failure.

But you assure me that this is no failure. You ease me back to normalcy and force me to approach. On skeletal legs, I walk.

credit

[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Fall of my Empire - by Tares - 03-31-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Fall of my Empire - by Prometheus - 03-31-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Fall of my Empire - by Tares - 03-31-2013, 10:04 AM