the Rift

[PRIVATE] Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

At the sound of another's voice, Crowley instantly recognizes it as belonging to a sister in arms. Taking his time, the brindle wrapped his whiskered lips around the last of a shoot and finished it off, before finally lifting his head and turning his golden gaze upon the ebony and ivory mare. She was still a strange sight to behold, the ghost of an old friend that had suddenly resurfaced from times long ago. To Crowley's knowledge, she had disappeared in the Dragon's Throat like dear Aurelius. There had been at least one attempt to gain them both back, but it had not been successful. In the back of his mind, he often wondered why they didn't all charge in and demand them back, but from a political standpoint it would have been a faulty move.

"He's even got the horns like us," the Weaver commented with a bemused grin, to which he earned an indignant look from the stripy form of his young friend. Since his hatching, Talbot had developed quite a personality, one that Crowley only partially hoped would remain. The pup needed to learn that those without horns were no good, worthy of sinking teeth into and ultimately bringing down once and for all. Talbot was still young, however, and Crowley wouldn't fret over it until the hound was a little older.

At the mention of his new positions, both within the Basin as well as in the Plague, Crowley gave a nod of his head and turned to face the mare more directly. "I have been well, given the circumstances. You've missed a lot in your absence, Corporal; what do you think of our new home?" He spoke only, of course, of the Aurora Basin. A home gifted to them by the God of the Spark himself, whom he remembered fondly. The swirled stallion was their patron God, and hopefully, would not let them down as the God of the Moon had so obviously done in the past.

"And you?" He tossed the question back at the mare, "I hope your return has been taken well. You've many new soldiers to handle." For a moment he paused, giving a brief chuckle as he finally stepped closer to the Basin's Corporal. "Do you remember, when there was only a few of us left? You were supposed to lead us on bloody expeditions... And then you were stolen away. Why didn't you kick their asses?"

I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Messages In This Thread
Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Crowley - 03-31-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Crowley - 04-02-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Live Beyond the Card [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-03-2013, 05:02 PM