the Rift

Find me. [Castiel]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
Her eyes stared around the Threshold. She smiled at a bird that was singing in a near by tree. It was so small...so boring compared to her. She herself knew she was stunning, with her beautiful and original coat. Her eyes moved on from the bored, her short attention was withdrawn. She wanted to wonder off and explore some more. Maybe even meet another person, maybe even a stag she could flirt with. She smirked and her long legs began to carry her forward.

A masterly plan was forming in her head, she would wonder around a little more, and soon she would simply pick a herd and they would accept her. No doubts circulated through the beautiful mare's mind about this, for she was above everyone and it would be an absolute honour to have her accepted into their herd. She tossed her mane over her shoulder to cover the ugly scars that remained on her coat, hating them. A dark anger still clouded her mind. This is the one cloud she had not been able to rid herself from. She hated everything to do with life, except her own ravishing self of course. Finding a small puddle on the ground, contained in a bundle of leaves, she found herself in it. An amazing black mare looked back at her. 'Oh my gosh, I'm more brilliant than ever' her thoughts tossed around her head. Looking back around her dull soundings, she wondered where all the interest in this land was?

She loved to gossip and catch up with the guys. So where the hell was everyone? A frustrated sigh left her black chops and the mare continued to walk forward only this time her steps where filled with frustration.
Oh god she was pissed off now.
Why they hell weren't they gravelling at her feet? It was not everyday that you walked across a beauty such as herself. So why wasn't anyone strolling across her path? She tutted again and trotted onwards towards a little patch of sunlight.

Notes;; chopped most of it out from my other thread. /lazy and museless.
Words;
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The painted stud wished he could just lose himself amongst the forest with all its critters not that it hadn’t been done by him for the last few months the stallion had done just that avoiding others. Allowing time for insanity to run its course as he both mentally and physically healed from a violent assault nearly turned into another murder. A miracle is the only reason the painted stud was standing surrounded by trees listening intently to it speaks with all the moaning of wood to the smallest bird’s chirp. Ever since a young lad the now grown stallion would often just stop to listen to life just as the dam taught her colt to do so it was rather soothing, thought many didn’t think so. In a lot of ways his mother was a beautiful mare not just in appearance, but down to the very core of her soul. She died along with a equally as great mate trying as usual to help other equines, however they had a bite unfortunately they tore out the throat in large numbers.

Castiel had finally started to attempt to slip back amongst others despite the trauma of nearly being killed by angery horses who took everything from him. The stallion had been violated in every way possible by such an attack he lost a sense of self pride blaming himself he wanted to die, but instead stuck to being alone feeling not worthy of anyone’s love never feeling worth a hug. Sighing the stallion walked on hearing a shuffle of hooves ahead he stuck to the shadows seeing a stunning black beauty before him knowing from her gait she was frustrated with something. Slowly hiding a shaking spasm in his skin the painted stud stepped out in front of the lady saying “ Hello there…I am castiel may I have your name fine lady” bows head politely after speaking trying best to be himself despite the urge to run away

Unregistered
SCARTER

"Hello there…I am castiel may I have your name fine lady,” Scarter turns her head to face the new comer. He bows his head politely and she smiles at him. She paused thinking about her response. "Scarter." She replied slowly a small smile still resting on her chops. "You are right about the fine bit." Scarter tossed her mane around a little, a smirk still on her lips. "Names can be a dangerous thing, make sure you use mine...carefully." A slight chuckle passes her lips and she studies the stallion. Well at least her was a unicorn like herself. The hornless ones where rather boring to look at, she liked to strut her stuff around them. Make sure they learnt how to appreciate real beauty. Her smile was slightly taunting as she looked over the stallion that was the same height as her.

Her purple eyes passed him a wink and then she nodded to his horn. "It's nice to meet a fellow unicorn like myself." She flicked her tail, the long hair wrapped them selves around her ankles. She offered him a flirty smile, her shallowness seeping through. She was happy to have something to play with before she joined her herd to look for her proper mate...or another one to play with.

I have been looking for a new toy after all.
'Oh you wicked girl.'

She offered him another smile.
"What's your name then?" She asked.

Notes;;
Words; 231
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Unregistered
Castiel looked over the mare carefully her body could scream “gentleness with beauty” but it couldn’t be proven until one observed actions for they spoke truly louder than words or appearance could ever do justice. At least the lady was polite that was a plus her kindly bowing an elegant head in return. An evident smile hung on her lips it seemed soft enough to the stallions mostly deep brown eyes which kept a weary glance towards the fe unsure about the lady still fearful of others. A slight scar on his right cheek itched in remembrance of searing pain as the flesh was torn away a year ago, but felt just like yesterday it had happened. After the black lady gave her name she was very cocky in her next comment tossing her head playfully with a smirk said as much, immediately the stud thought “ great like I got a chance with her at all, but might as well try…if she hurts you then all well move on it would be her lose” at which his tongue slipped saying “ like I can ever be with someone as beautiful as you” he heard himself say it and wanted to go hide right after shyly holding his head a faint smile broke his lips. Sighing the stallion picked up smoothly giving a flirting toss of his long pure white mane saying “ well I will use it carefully for last I want is harm unto you……..just hope I don’t regret ever coming to know it I will be strait with you lady I am in no mood for games I have been hurt enough” speaking to make clear he saw the shallowness in her and did not want to be a maned victim from it later on his heart didn’t need more pain

The paint stud returned the wink and playfully stuck out his tongue at her saying “indeed it is nice to meet one of another of my kind” he wanted badly to know her for her there had to be something beyond just this shallowness a good heart was there he would just have to find it. Smiling like a fool the painted stud nudged at her chest to be ironic and playful in one

Unregistered
SCARTER
“like I can ever be with someone as beautiful as you.” She chuckled in silent agreement. She only wanted a new toy, but she knew herself she would grow bored and be over him in a few hours. Nothing would ever really come from this meeting. “Well I will use it carefully for last I want is harm unto you……..just hope I don’t regret ever coming to know it I will be strait with you lady I am in no mood for games I have been hurt enough.” She felt a little pout on her lips. "Then I should make my intentions perfectly clear." she said loudly. "I like games, I like toys, I do not want a relationship or even a friendship."

The paint stud returned the wink and playfully stuck out his tongue at her saying “indeed it is nice to meet one of another of my kind”. She back away from the touch, eyes narrowed. "Sir, do not touch me." She shook her head, purple eyes gleaming. Annoyance at the touch flooded through her. she sighed with frustration and shook her head at him. "I just told you my intentions, i want to play, you do not." she shrugged and began to trot away. "I do not see any reason to continue this meeting." She flipped her mane over her shoulder, flashing off her scars, her pride and horror. "It was....nice meeting you then." She began walking away feeling calm and powerful. She had lost all interest in him. She no longer wanted to converse with a toy that didn't want to play.

Notes;;
Words; 269
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Unregistered
The mare laughed at him and it struck an anger deep within never felt by the stud before maybe it was a bitterness instilled by nearly being murdered in any case it did not set well with the paint doing his best to contain it the stud just stood there with hurt apparent on his features. Speaking angrily and hurt answering her comment “ you are downright wicked you…have no regard for noyone your not beautiful your ugly……why must horses like you come by me what the hell is wrong with me? That I must be cast aside by others is it a curse maybe for once life could be fair and curse the wicked such as yourself” after speaking the stallion grew even more discontent his body screamed pain in remembrance of those who hurt him

Castiel grew even more frustrated when she was offish toward his playfulness saying to her “ what you want to play I played what must I do to please horses like you grovel at your hooves I will never again do such a pitiful action” growing even more anger he quickly galloped in front of the mare cutting off the blacks path saying kindly “ what’s wrong with me? why so coldly turn me away without giving me a chance not all do you know what I can do you quickly underestimate me….please give me a shot” he wanted so bad to hit at her, but his heart wouldn’t allow

Unregistered
SCARTER
"You are downright wicked you…have no regard for noyone your not beautiful your ugly……why must horses like you come by me what the hell is wrong with me? That I must be cast aside by others is it a curse maybe for once life could be fair and curse the wicked such as yourself.” She ignored him, moving on bored with his anger. Why would she want to play with him anymore.

“What you want to play I played what must I do to please horses like you grovel at your hooves I will never again do such a pitiful action.” growing even more anger he quickly galloped in front of her cutting off the blacks path saying kindly “What’s wrong with me? why so coldly turn me away without giving me a chance not all do you know what I can do you quickly underestimate me….please give me a shot.” She stared at him and then leant in close. "I'm wicked in actions, you're wicked in your words." She could see the anger sparkling in his eyes. She gave him a twisted smile. By blocking off her path he had brought out her anger, her oppressive and twisted side. She pulled away so the closeness between them vanished. "You don't know how to play! If you did you would have let me walk away. You bore me. I do not want to give you the chance to grovel at my feet. I won't give you the chance" She chuckled, eyes blazing at the stallion that was really starting to piss her off with his clingy actions. She didn't want any to cling to her. She liked to be able to do her own thing.. "But apparently I don't need to. You already are grovelling at my feet, begging for a chance." She rolled her eyes and delicately stepped away from him.

"Sir, understand, nice people are my toys." She smiled. "Unless they wow me, then I become theirs." A chuckle and the glance back to his general direction. "But neither of those things will happen." She flipped her hair back over to hide the scars again. Eyes narrowed. "You are too angry to be played with now anyway. You want to hurt me, I can see it in your eyes." Once again her feet began walking away. "That gives me an ill temper and a certain dislike for you."

Maybe you should just see if you can still play with him? He's very keen.

No, he bores me. I dislike him, he hates me. What else would he want with me?

Notes;; Haha, she doesn't like him at all.
Words; 317
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie