the Rift

Mysterious beginnings (open)

Navitas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Navitas

Navitas smirked, it was too easy to get the stallion going and playing into her game. Manipulating the emotions of males never got old for her, one moment she would be seductive and flirty, the next she would jump back and conceal all of her emotions by feigning boredom.
It was this tactic that allowed her to stay impersonal, you don't have to get close to the ones you play with. In a sense it was Navitas way of protecting herself because after the trauma of trying to connect with her parents but only to be shut down, she became harden towards forming any close relationships.

The fae’s ebony washed skin started to heat up slightly at the sound of his voice and his reply, but she was not the type to be ruled by her hormones, but the pull towards this patron was heady and awaken urges inside of her she never knew existed.
She squealed and ceased her movement when the male nipped her sensitive skin, leaving a slight stinging sensation, she saw the lust and need glinting in his teal eyes. And wondering if his intentions had changed from claiming her to something more primal. If he thinks I am mating with him he has got another thing coming.
Navitas burnt amber orbs widen slightly at his proposal; he wants me to join the herd! Navitas was giddy on the inside but her façade of seduction was still in place. Ricochet gently brushed her tresses with his maw and she shivered in delight. Her reaction was because his touch was the only one she had felt in many season and she relished in the physical contact. But from a spectator's view the shiver could be perceived as lust for the handsome buckskin.
“I’m not sure; can I trust a male such as yourself to protect me, what is to say that you will not cower when challenged? I do not want to associate myself with a coward.” The mare regarded him inquisitively; she still was not completely convinced that he was of good and true intentions. Though she wanted to accept his offer right away, she held off to see what he would do if his pride was challenged, especially coming from a mare of her rank, or lack thereof.
Navitas let him circle her twice then the vixen wheeled away and trotted just out of reach from the heated stud, she was in control of this game not him.
Navitas swished her banner back and forth, and shook her crown playfully, her entire body language screamed, Play with me! Though she was sure he had another type of play in mind. Navitas was set on testing the limits of the tawny stud, and she would get her results one way or the other.
Navitas snorted and pawed at the ground as she studied the Stallion, waiting for his reaction, it was then that she noticed that he was glancing over at one part of the meadow in particular, what does he keep looking at? What is over there? The vixen stiffened, a sense of dread washed over her but she repressed it, still waiting for response from the dun hellion. If it came down to it she would fight to defend herself, and she would win.
"What is it that you are looking for Ricochet? Am I boring you?"

Words
Thoughts
Word count: 563
Ooc: Things are definitely heating up, We might need some water or ice :P Sorry for the post being so shitty... I have low muse today

Messages In This Thread
Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-01-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Ricochet - 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Mysterious beginnings (open) - by Navitas - 04-03-2013, 06:46 PM