the Rift

[OPEN] Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members]

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her voice came raspy and it surprised many to hear, but she spoke. "No." She was not a fucking assassin and obviously Ophelia was a brain dead imbecile with no practical nerve in her entire body. Demetrie couldn't wait to unleash her horns on her ivory pelt and watch it be stained by blood dripping out. She had the visions of her ivory body engulfed by blood. Demetrie was cruel, and it had spiked some, but enough of her fantasizing. She. Needed. Out. Flicking her ears back immediately after she spoke, she hoped things brutish molesters would understand she wasn't an Assassin. Did she smell of blood? Did she smell of ice? Assassins. To sum it up, Assassins were evil doers and she left them quite sassy when she dumped their sorry asses onto the ground. Why was everyone a cunt, but her Spots? Shaking her head after each of Ktulu's questions, she knew she was on thin ice. After all, an executioner could snap in an instant, and it would be horrible if Demetrie 'got hurt'. Oh a reputation could waver in the air like a flag. It'd be good if the Assassins could take this place down and set up their own mansion in hear, no?

Demetrie had telepathically been raped of her thoughts. She had been thinking instead of speaking, Ophelia had read her thoughts in their previous gathering, and what had been read before, was this; "I spy no more for them, White Princess. I no longer want to do the dirty scuffling around that Ignita wants me to do. In my vanishing appearance in the band, my category has knowingly been changed. From spy to assassin. I do not, and will not tolerate such disrespect. And princess, I do understand you have powerful magic, but was it needed to use it now? I do not think a grown mare would be imposed by a near two year old." It had been those exact words. Demetrie knew know Ophelia was a retarded donkey. Or maybe mule? Demetrie hadn't paid any attention when Lakota, as referred to by the dark mare, had drugged her and slid her here. Honestly, Demetrie didn't what the fuck was going on. She stood loopy and swaying back and forth as if she was drunk and just got on land after being in a boat for a few years.

WOW! Congratulations you just stole a yearling filly from the wild. Be proud! You're so strong. Her thoughts held a sarcastic quip and now, she still stands. Her eyes glazed over as she stares into the distance. What drug had this horse used? Seduction.. No... Seducsion? No what was it? Sedation.. That's it.. Her mind went blank as she stood unaware of her surroundings. She looked distant, and she guessed her curse didn't come with dosages. Demetrie was small, and Lakota should've known a filly could be easily overpowered. Only would a stupid medic not know that.

OOC :: Yea.. We''ll pretend Lakota had sedated her, and she is still under effect. ALL PERMISSION IS ALLOWED ON DEMETRIE! Don't retard her though > . >

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members] - by Demetrie - 04-10-2013, 08:30 PM