the Rift

[OPEN] Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members]

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Oh thank you, Ktulu. Until I decide it is time for her to be released, or should you order it of me mom, she shall accompany me on my rounds and aid me in my duties both as a medic and a poisoner. Is that ok slave driver? When I rest, Aodaun or another member will be watching over her, or she shall be put under for the night like all scum bags should, but she's not a scum bag... Rest assured, should she get out of hand, she will be sedated RELEASED. No true harm will come to her at all, no more than you have already seen, but she will learn respect for dirt, also known as us. Demetrie wished this is what she had said. Instead of moving, she let herself lull into a melancholy stance. The only true and real thing about her was her honesty, and the sick and evil smirk plastered on her lips. Before Demetrie saw Lakota come at her, she swayed her body softly. Side stepping away from Lakota after the force of her bite prevented her from falling, but that wasn't her fault. It had been soft, but Demetrie was heavily drugged.

Ktulu spoke. Demetrie knew all too well they weren't coming for her. Flicking her ears back as poison was drawn, she regained her composure. Demetrie would not help Lakota, she would cause trouble, and she would be the rain on their parade. She blatantly turned her ass towards them, snorted, and sat down. She wasn't going anywhere. Her hind legs splayed out, and front struggling with the awkward position. If they so much as even touched her, she would allow herself limp completely. Eventually they'd just let the rat go. "Don't believe anything she says. More than likely she'll try to craft lies to get you on her side." Ktulu wanted Demetrie to look bad. She wanted everyone turned against the alabaster filly. "Assassins bad." She croaked out very roughly. Then, Demetrie got ready. She got ready to speak a mouth-full. "Edge danger. Rest safe. Ig-ignita bad. Tonka-a big." Demetrie got very light headed and felt everything was spinning. Her audits relaxing as her world went into an insane spin. Who knows, maybe the foothills would gain from Demetrie's captivity. "Kill." It was the only word that didn't sound strange on her tongue. It was simple. Kill Ignita. The threat would be forever gone, so what held them back? Were they scared? Her fore legs gave out and buckled under her ivory stomach. Had she fainted? Demetrie could easily be very useful here. She could tell everyone everything. She knew how each of the Assassins fought, and acted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Coffee and Cream [Demetrie, Ktu/Phi, Grey Members] - by Demetrie - 04-24-2013, 09:23 PM