the Rift

~welcome back to the real world~ ( open)

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel trotted briskly through a forest setting finding himself in a interesting land, but rather than being caught up in fascination the stud found his mind stuck on the dream he had. In it his parents came to say "move on son it was no your fault our death was not by any of your doings. Get your mind back in order for there still are those in need of a loving heart just as your. We love you son" After the message was received the paint quickly came back from a period of insanity. Ever since then the horse sought out a home a new life to start maybe a herd was where he belonged, but then again this guy never liked crowds. Pushing these matters aside the paint moved steadily foreword wondering what all his future was to hold. Maybe there would be a family a loving mare to hold at night when it got cold and lonely

Hearing the trees moan under the force of a hard wind pushing them made the paint shiver knowing that rain would soon start to fall. The rain had been on again off again for the past days of his travels they came quickly to drench anyone caught by them then left as fast as they came. To avoid being cold the stud ran hoping to vainly out run mother nature of course this was a losing battle, but can’t blame him for trying. Cutting a corner sharply the stallion slide on sleek ground turned to mud by prior days rain, and fell hard on his side staining his white parts on the [/size][/font] coat black. While leaving the stud’s other side of his body clean laying there the horse moaned wanting to just be done with it all

Naeatii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I started a brisk trot through the forest, hoping to find some sort of newcomer to greet, and possibly speak to. I felt like I was on some sort of mission, to repay the Pirate's kindness to me, by bringing back someone to their herd. The woods weren't the place for me, for I longed the salty scent of the sea that tickled my nostrils, and the gust of lazy wind, tossing up my cut, shining black mane. Although one thing for sure, I moved through the forest well with my dark coat, blending in with the trees. I detected a slight change in weather, from the impenetrable Tallsun, with the lovely heat and the rays of the sun warming you, from the trees starting to change colors, and the waters starting to gradually get colder. In annoyance, I tossed my mane continue my quick pace, weaving gracefully through the trees.

All of a sudden, my eyes lay on a painted horse, and I knew to seize my chance. Hey! He could be friendly. I tossed my mane back out of my eyes, and came at a friendly approach, with my ears pricked up happily, and my tail moving back and forth. "Hello there!" I said with my cheerful voice. I sadly reflected on how I haven't acquired the beautiful pirate accent that I longed for, like Cosette's mingled with French, and another accent that belonged to the seas. The trees started moaning, and moving slightly, and I stared up into the clouds. Ah, the rain. The most beautiful spectacle in the natural world, the thing I loved second most to the sea. Wind ripped through, moving my mane up. "My name is Naeatii lad, and you must be?" I questioned happily, glancing at the darkening sky.

Jack Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Dead men don't tell tales
Captain’s Log: Entry 4

Today after the meeting of the Pirates, I decide to start my role as second mate, or Swashbuckler. I was heading to the Threshold, as much as I loathed it, but I was determined to recruit. Swashbuckler Jack away!

It was daybreak, the hot sun rising, and I felt it wasn’t so hot as it was the other days. The season had changed, from what I was told and could tell, and the sun shone with less intensity on this cooling day. My flaxen skin stretched across my bones as my pistons took my Morgan body up. I shook himself of sand, my bandana hanging slightly from my tired head. My nostrils huffed, and used a rock nearby to fix it. His earrings jangled, and he moved his blonde hair out of his eyes.

Golden hooves pressed against golden grain, and I drug himself away from the current, and only, mate I had. I looked back at her sparkling waves, washing white foam on the shore, making the sand wet and taking some of it back with her. I sighed, but continued with his mission. I wanted to be alone anyways. Although I very much respected the captain, him and his lass were making me seasick. I hadn’t had a true mate before, and the ocean was my harsh mistress. Sometimes I yearned for a real one, but that was still far off and beyond. Pirates had plenty of time, and who knew, maybe I would find one in the Threshold waiting for him.

I trotted along, singing an old pirate song, per usual of myself. Sun started to disappear, covered by clouds as I kept running, and I started to form a slight sweat, but it wasn’t too bad. However, it started to rain, the ground quickly turned into a brown quicksand. This didn’t faze me, and at least I was by water, so I wasn’t in that bad of a mood. I stopped, finally reaching the ever always-green forest that I didn’t like, but was necessary for me to be in. I looked around, and found someone, actually two horses. One was a male, the other a lass, both a normal horse like myself, but the male was with scattered coloring. He was under a tree, hiding from the rain. The mare stood next to me, and she called to him. I looked and called to him as well.

“Aye mate, why you hiding in the shade of thee tree? The water is cool, refreshing. Tell me, what’s your name lad, and why are ye all alone out here in this weather?”

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The paint lay in the mud looking up through tree branches at a ever darkening sky it begun to cloud his mind with negative thoughts he begun to slip back into depression. “They died because of you" his mind convicted of him in an unfair trail in the soul, and he believed the conviction for the longest time never being strong enough to fight back shouting “That is not the truth by far” however gaining back a little bit of passion kindled in his heart he was able to say it to himself. After declaring it everything settles within a battle was over civil strife would no longer prevail it was put to rest quickly. The past is called the past for a reason to be put behind us without ever regarding it again unless one sought to obtain some sort of wisdom from past mistakes. In any case the stallion still was grieving finally moving into the stage of acceptance after accepting it was only a matter of living with the pain till death came to carry him away. Sighing the stud got to his hooves standing, but was shaking out of fear the wind made a shiver shoot down the paints spine.

Castiel heard two horses approach and immediately stepped back into some shadows hoping to god they did not see him, for he was still weary of others being afraid they would hurt him once more. Seeing them made a small unnoticeable scar on his chestnut cheek itch it had been where during the attack a horse bite opened his flesh. Other wounds could not be seen healed over time, but to the stud they were still there ever fresh ever hurting to the point often in nights waking him in fright. Quivering the stallion faintly smiled realizing the first to notice him was what seemed to be a sweet hearted mare addressing him with only good intentions. However staying in the shadows he answered “Nice to….meet you I am castiel” and to the nice morgan stallion who approached he said “ I am castiel I don’t move from the shadow of this tree for I do not like the rain…..I am out here by myself because I lost my family” after speaking the stallion did his best not look too weak so holding back tears he asked of both them “what do you want with me”

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered

The mare had left the threshold for some time now, but she somehow found herself back, again. Sure it wasn't like her home, where the waves crashed against the shore with such a beautiful clashing of the solid and liquid states. Her mahogany colored body was the only thing that seemed to contrast the ever growing darker woods. The sky clouded over, sure of rain.

The mare smiled as she looked up to the sky, a few droplets of water hitting her nose. Her ears perked forward as she heard to familiar voices. Ah, Naeatii and Jack, two of her faithful family. Her legs stretched out as she carried herself and her child towards them.

Her stomach grew each and every day, the little pirate inside her frolicked, aready wanting to come out. Cosette knew that her little mate would be a handful just by the way he was already in his womb. Yes, his. Cosette had this awful strange feeling that her unborn child was a boy, and she hoped and prayed it would like like his father, his captain, the leader of the pirates. Ah yes, Corsair, how she loved him so.

Cosette grew closer to the two and saw them both poking there noses at a stallion who seemed to be hiding in the trees. Cosette smiled. It brought comfort to her heart seeing her recruits recruiting themselves. Sure Cosette was now considered the Captains lass, but she thought of herself as no higher than the two standing before her, sure she was more looked upon by Corsair, and they all had to follow her rule now as well, but Cosette was not one to really give orders, even if she was a natural leader and could provide instruction if the time came that she needed to do so.

"Ahoy, Naeatti, Jack." she said with her calm french covered accent hinted with her pirate speak. "Let us not frighten the mate!" she said looking into the trees at the paint stallion. "Ahoy, I be Cosette, Lass of the sea, mate of thy Captain. We mean ye no harm, and nor does the water that falls from the sky. I promise ye, it feels great, why dont ye step out and see for yeself? Don't worry we shall protect ye. After all, pirates are very loyal to their family" she offered him another comforting smile. "I too lost part of me family, and the other part, did not care to know me. And what we be here for, well, I will let one of these lovely two to tell ye"

OOC: Sorry for bombarding you with Pirates xD

walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Cosette</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits