Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Chernobyl

My heart is aching and I’m down on the bend
My will is weak and I’m falling again
I get back up and try to make things right
If you just stay here tonight

Turning away from the Basin had not been difficult, no, it had been release. There was too much pressure, too much secrecy, and too little understanding. Whatever ties that had existed between her and the Plague had all but dissolved, but she could only discern the blame to be of her own mistakes. She had taken no real interest in their plots for domination, thought she considered many of them family. Or perhaps she didn’t. Maybe she only referred to them as such because she had chosen to align herself with them of her own accord. She’d valued power and authority and she still did, but her progress was becoming too slow for her to handle- there was just too much to overcome before she would ever find herself in the hands of success. Maybe that’s why she found herself trailing hopelessly into the Steppe, searching for something that she wasn’t sure she could name.

However, denial was just as powerful as the urge to admit that she was indeed searching for something, or rather someone.

Each step seemed to lead her into the dark folds of her mind that she often tried to hide from, but it was obvious that he heart longed for more than a memory. For a time, Murdock had been nothing more than a passing name, an unfamiliar face… but now, here he was in the forefront of her thoughts, demanding her smiles, her attentions. However, how could she go against everything that she had once despised? Love and affection- they were things that she could not know, would not know… But no matter where she turned, she was still left facing whatever relative truth she thought that she had been running from. At times she could imagine his voice and the way it soothed her. Even now, she thought that she could hear his words against her ear, so soft and encouraging… it left her feeling dazed.

In fact, she felt so entirely consumed by her emotions that she could have sworn his voice was leading her over the swells of snow packed dunes. However, just when she started to question whether or not it was her insanity that had led her to believe that his existence was truly so close, she was nearly taken aback to find that her mind hadn’t been the only thing guiding her.

His scent was unmistakable upon the soft breeze and she followed it with fervor to find her one and only, Murdock. However, he was not alone. In fact, he was with the little twit that had stalked her in the Basin only a few days ago. Was this little fool asking for a death wish?

Her steps were quick and agile, her head dipped in silent warning as she approached. She had not made it in time to keep the filly from launching toward Murdock, so clearly green in the ways of “war”. Had she no sense? A low rumble threatened to erupt from her throat as she closed in on the pair, mottled horn still lowered in case the white filly decided to test her. She couldn’t imagine many waging battle with a girl who wore barbs upon her sword, but from what she could tell, the little twit wasn’t the brightest marble in the basket. “You lack sense child. Take your shit elsewhere.” She remained before the other with a twisted smirk upon dark lips with Murdock at her side when a soft rumbling finally seemed to clear her tongue- a threat that she would not retract until the little bitch was out of sight.

What was happening to her?
image credits
table by whit

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood Stains on the Snow [Snö, Open] - by Chernobyl - 04-08-2013, 12:25 AM