Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Chernobyl

My heart is aching and I’m down on the bend
My will is weak and I’m falling again
I get back up and try to make things right
If you just stay here tonight

Her words did not faze Chernobyl and her unwavering gaze did not break from the other as she continued to string empty threats from her liar’s tongue. If she had wished to draw reaction from the older mare then perhaps she would have done better by rushing headlong onto her pointed sword… an action that would have been awarded a smile. However, as Chernobyl gazed listlessly at the little white banshee, she felt nothing other than the precious wasting of time. The heat of her partner however, encouraged her to look away and back into trusting eyes. She had missed him somehow in spite of the crystallized vacancy in her heart. He had left his mark there upon the flawless glass and a burst of color now rest in its place. If she was not so stubborn as to ignore his touch, she would have realized the softness she felt for him. But of course, habitual denial was all that remained.

A soft hissing replaced the quiet grumbling of the black until words were formed from the sound. The little one knew nothing of respect and she intended to teach her of its meaning. “If you are not a child or a twit then what else could you be? I suggest you pick your battles well girl because I fear that you will not always walk away the victor.” A smug smile tugged at the edge of her lips as she flared triumphantly at the young white filly. She would not be duped into believing that such ignorance would be something to fear. If the other had a problem with her confidence, then she would have no problem enforcing the malice behind her words.

However, after a very reluctant apology to Murdock and a swift death glare in her direction, the alabaster youth tucked tail and ran. In her wake, Chernobyl was left feeling slightly dazed and altogether euphoric. Nothing had felt better than offending the daughter of arrogance, after all, someone had to put her in her place.

Her deviant smiles were replaced with broad grins though as Murdock pressed a friendly muzzle to her cheek. She hoped that he could not feel the heat of her skin and the way she leaned into his caress long after he’d gone. She would not want to appear a love-sick pup when she in fact, knew nothing of the word itself.

“Or perhaps I should call you Sleeping Beauty- it’s obvious that without me you would have been comatose for a while.” Her words were followed by a swift, playful nudge to his shoulder and this time it was hard to deny the attraction she felt to the Explorer. She would never understand her own emotions and certainly never act on them, but as long as she was inside her mind- anything could happen.
image credits
table by whit

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood Stains on the Snow [Snö, Open] - by Chernobyl - 04-08-2013, 09:53 PM