the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Stains on the Snow [Snö, Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Her heart sang victoriously through her chest and the force of her emotions seemed to consume her completely. His touch made her sigh and she threw herself once more into his waiting embrace like a child seeking affection. Whatever it was and wherever it happened to come from, she was unsure, but it was certainly there and Chernobyl intended to ride out the storm of feeling that now grew heavy overhead. It was as if she had walked across the threshold of her future in spite of everything that clung desperately to her presence in the past. It was an awkward feeling at first that made her want to cringe, but as everything around her would imply- it was good.

However, as fate would always have it, Murdock surprised her by plucking two perfectly beautiful feathers from his corded appendage to tuck neatly behind her curious ear. She listened quietly as she spoke and her heart pounded against her chest once more. For the first time in a long time, she was nervous. Though, it was not the kind of anxiety that she often felt during her mother’s “hunts” but instead a pleasant sense of overwhelming grace.

She smiled before turning her incredulous eyes to the explorer, though as it would appear, her scrutiny was only that of a studious jokester. “You would do that for me?” Gently, she turned her head as if to inspect just how the feathers would feel so close behind her mottle ear and when they brushed softly against the outer folds of her skin, she sighed. “I will think of you always… But, I have nothing to give in return.” Her face sagged with the admission and she turned away as if to hide from the embarrassment that was clearly evident against the pale background of the Steppe.

As she pondered Murdock’s gift, she thought about the many times they had encountered one another right there in the snowy dunes of the Steppe. It was then that she thought of a gift of her own- one that was not only something so vast and unlimited by the boundaries of space and time, but one that she sincerely thought would account for the small feathers she had just received. “But, I long to give you my word. I am bound to this place and to your side by the only thing I have left to promise. You must only think of me and remember that should you call, I will answer.

The sudden pain of the past seemed to wiggle through the solidity of her resolve and for a moment she imagined just walking away. But her heart was too strong, too prominent for her to ignore anymore and so she stayed. Night was finally falling over them slowly and while she looked into the glittering stars above, she began to believe in the feelings she possessed while with Murdock and decided that she could no longer stay away. They were intoxicating and lovely, but also dark and serene. They were dangerous and alluring and she never wanted them to end even if it meant that pain would inevitably follow.

I would explore this earth with you if you would only say the word.” Her smile fell away against the darkness as she closed her eyes to the sensation of Murdock against her skin. The night would come and then the day and they would soon part, but she was comforted in knowing that it would only be physically so. They were now mentally connected with the force of sheer emotion and she loved it. She loved all of the feeling that made her so strong by his side.

OOC| I'm so sorry for the wait!

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood Stains on the Snow [Snö, Open] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 06:34 PM