the Rift

[OPEN] Confused and Alone

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Orangemoon.

In Apollo's personal opinion, this was the best season out of the entire year. Where some loved the new life that came with Spring, or the true beauty of Summer, or even the frigid, crystalline enviornment that was birthed in Winter, nothing could compare to the beauty that was Fall. The colors that hung proudly in the trees were marveled by none, and Apollo lost count of how many hours he could simply lose himself, head raised towards the heavens, his large, soulful eyes lingering upon each and every crimson or vermillion leaf.

It was that which he was doing now, jeweled crown raised elegantly towards the quickly darkening sky. The slight breeze tickled his nose, causing him to inhale the fresh, somewhat downy scent of the air. What a relaxing evening...

Lowering his head, Apollo's eyes lingered upon the canvas of colors for awhile longer before tearing his gaze away, just in time to see the approaching form of Eytan. The unicorn tilted his head slightly, horn poised askew, but it was with the urgency of the pace that the grizzly moved at that truly caused alarm to blossom in the monochromatic stallion's breast. Was everything okay?

Eytan hurried up towards him before practically sliding to a stop, his shaggy, chocolate hairs glistening slightly in the fading sunlight. Even though Apollo couldn't understand the bond between a companion and their bond-mate, there was no mistaking the urgency in which shone in the bear cub's dark eyes. The worry that Apollo felt moments before escalated. Where was Ktulu?

"What's the matter, Eytan?" Apollo inquired, dipping his head down lower to the grizzly's height, "Is it Ktulu?" Before he could get any kind of response, be it a whimper or a growl of some kind, Eytan had turned on his heel and was already darting back the way he had come. It was the worry and fear for his beloved Chieftess that spurred Apollo to follow without question, and the painted stallion picked up to a brisk trot to follow the cub.

Head held high, legs raising for an extended trot, Apollo's honey-brown orbs soaked in all of the Foothills as Eytan took him to their destination, the worry building despite the fact that he tried desperatey to quell it. This was Ktulu... She was the most independant creature that he had ever met, and to think of her wounded, well... It was virtually impossible.

However, it didn't take long for Eytan to lead them to where he was supposed to go, and immediately Apollo took in the situation, nostrils flaring as he intook the scents of those around him. The ebony strands of his man stuck out this way and that from his mad dash, giving the Earth Medic a rather 'boyishly-disarayed' look, but the worry in his chest eased when he saw Ktulu standing in the presence of two youngsters, neither of which he recognized. Experienced eyes roamed over the Constrictor's form, but he saw no forms of injury. Seeing that she was well, he then looked to the youngsters, and saw who was in need of his aid.

A young colt, not yet a year, lay in the Foothills dirt, looking far too exhausted for Apollo's liking. While he didn't know who either of them were, there was no way that the stallion could simply abandon them. That wasn't the reason that he had become a medic.

"Ktulu," he murmured in greeting, glancing at his ebony lady as he took a step closer to Bale, uncertain of the situation. "Do we know what's wrong with him?" The question was directed towards the Chieftess, but his eyes darted back to the young colt. He was a paint draft with an elegant horn upon his brow, but the weakness that Apollo could sense in his body was worrisome. He dared another step closer, head lowered to the ground and muzzle outstretched, nostrils flaring as he intook the youngster's scent. What, indeed, had happened? This didn't seem to be the work of any poison, but... Perhaps just general exhaustion?

Lifting his head slightly, he then looked to the little spotted filly who stood beside him. By her protective stance, the Medic assumed that this was a friend. Offering her a soft smile and hoping that she could further some insight on just what had happened to her friend, he spoke, his vocals warm and friendly. "Hello, little miss... My name is Apollo. This is your friend...?" Hoping that he wasn't assuming too much, he waited to hear her answer before continuing with a dip of his head. "Do you know what could be ailing him? I would just like to know what all I can before I get to work, you see..."

[ooc: Using Eytan with permission from Ali. :D]

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Confused and Alone - by Balé - 04-02-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Nayati - 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Ktulu - 04-06-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Balé - 04-06-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Nayati - 04-09-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Ktulu - 04-12-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Confused and Alone - by Apollo - 04-13-2013, 02:42 AM