Keep your eyes on the horizon | open

Valhalla Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

now hear the dark gun
                                      punching
                                                            out
that I may love you

As she had suspected, this sable colored filly had also come from Isilme. She noted the sullen manifestation that had conveyed in attendance with the reference to her home, which she could certainly relate to. Never had she loved another place so much as the proclaimed land of moonlight and right now she found herself severely yearning to go back. She could never go back, this she was undoubtedly aware. It made her mournful and reasonably incensed. It wasn't fair. She sighed.

Hark ears percolated atop the zenith of her head in response to the ebony mare's continuation of words. "I also lived in the Tides." A short paused ensued. "Briefly, however." She confessed, the words tumbling from malleable lips like the fluctuate breeze that now tugged upon the saffron frayed strands of her encolure. Suddenly, she didn't feel quite so alone in her sorrowful plight. Silently, she lamented over the decimation of her beloved Isilme.

Inwardly, the harlequined damsel wept. "I am Valhalla." She managed a half hearted smile. Curiosity bristled on the tip of her tongue. "What is your name?" She inquired, a brief connotation of reluctance briskly corroded from her soft, matronly vocalisms as soon as the utterance eluded her maw and was detected by her own heedful ears.

valhalla

Messages In This Thread
Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-15-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Keep your eyes on the horizon | open - by Valhalla - 07-16-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Eyes on the horizon | open - by Cassiopeia - 07-31-2012, 09:42 PM