the Rift

[OPEN] Trade my glory for passion

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
Tamlin
Aviya’s scent touched Tamlin’s senses even before he heard her sweet voice and long before he could make out her dark figure through the blinding rays of the dawning sun.

He noticed that she smelled a little different than he remembered and when her voice spoke his name he was surprised not to hear the fragile, thin voice of a child. She almost sounded like an adult mare. And when she finally came close enough for Tamin to see her, he almost doubted that this was the same filly he knew six months ago. Aviya had certainly grown since he last saw her!

He stopped dead in his tracks and for a few seconds he wondered if he himself had changed as much as Aviya. But then the feelings he’d left on top of the hill caught up with him and smacked him in the back of his head. He realized how happy he was to see the smoky black filly and his heart did a drum roll of joy.

Before she could crash into him Tamlin threw his black body to the side. He laughed and tried to land a playful nib on Aviya’s shoulder as she passed. His laugh became a bubbling whinny that echoed though the valley and the black colt veered around towards the filly again. Tamlin stopped and placed his head around Aviya’s neck for just a second before she took a step back and once again said his name.

The former prince suddenly became aware of his silly behavior and cleared his throat as if to smooth out the display of happiness and affection. ”’Sup?” he murmured without complete control of his facial expressions.

He couldn’t get over the fact that she had grown so much; the reality didn’t really match the image he had of her in his memory. He remembered those cold nights on the Frostbreath Steppe when she coughed and shook beside him. He had felt rather protective over her back then, but now she seemed more than capable of taking care of herself.

Suddenly a second wave of emotion washed over the black colt and he curled his neck over her withers again. ”I am sorry I disappeared.” he whispered. ”I have missed you, Aviya.”

Table by Neo

he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Messages In This Thread
Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Snö - 04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM