the Rift

[OPEN] in between

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura

"Where are my manners? I'm sorry, my name is Azale Moniet, but you all may call me Azale," My ears perk up as I wake from my nap at the sound of a new voice. It was a voice I had not heard before, but the name that rolled off her tongue was very familiar to me. Azale Moniet, my big sister! Quickly my legs move to make me stand up, light green eyes looking to see if Momma or Takara were near as well. After all I had been out exploring, and wasn't sure if Momma approved of me being so far away from her just yet. Soon as I am on my hooves I am off to find the voice that was my sister. It did not take me long, as the small gathering was very close to me. I squealed happily as I reached the larger form of Azale before realizing how silly I must of looked. Shyly I spoke. "Sorry, forgive me for my own manners. I am Sakura... My Momma told me I had a big sister but i've never seen her before... and I got a bit excited."

I then turned to the ivory filly with golden markings. "Momma misses you, and hopes you'll be home for good soon." I knew without and doubt this was her. In the mean time I looked at the others present. One was abeautiful white mare, another the filly I had seen once before near the colt about my age... and then there was the colt who everyone seemed to be greeting. He was taller than myself.. maybe even my sister. He was also pure white, but had strange blue markings all over his body. I wondered if he was seeking a home here too? After all the Edge was a wonderful place to live... Even if it was starting to become a bit chilly.

skyseeker@flickr

Messages In This Thread
in between - by Vadim - 04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: in between - by Jasiri - 04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: in between - by Gossamer - 04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: in between - by Azale Moniet - 04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: in between - by Sakura - 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: in between - by Loki - 04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: in between - by Destrier - 04-13-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: in between - by Kaj - 04-13-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: in between - by Vadim - 04-14-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: in between - by Gossamer - 04-20-2013, 12:56 AM