the Rift

[OPEN] in between

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Tears still glistened in the eyes of the ebony. Why had this all fallen apart, right before him? He was in no mood to put his mask on, and all he wants to do was be alone. But there was more to be done on this new day. He feels drunk, and he suddenly gets up, golden feathers ruffled. He knows what must be done. In a fit of rage, he rears and runs, diving off a cliff and pushing his large golden wings into the air. His voice echoes as he moves away, and his breath is coming in fast and hard as he tries to keep a hold of himself.

Tears once again streamed his face as he flew, and he had to stop for a second. He landed just outside the World’s Edge borders, and sat there for a minute. His couldn’t keep control of himself, and it was something he had to learn how to do, but he simply couldn’t right at the moment. Once his eyes ran dry, his heart brought back the fury, and his blood began to boil until the rage over took him once more. His fury was determined to get revenge on this “Gentle Heart”, that of which he called himself. He looked like a mad man coming through the borders, slightly laughing with murder in his eyes.

There was a group ahead of him, one of a unicorn, a small filly with horns and wings like himself, another filly with four wings, a simple filly, and a grown mare. His resolve quickly dissolved, and he didn’t quite know how to act. But he had to say something, didn’t he?

“Quickly, can anyone tell me where Thor is? I need to speak with him urgently.”

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
in between - by Vadim - 04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: in between - by Jasiri - 04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: in between - by Gossamer - 04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: in between - by Azale Moniet - 04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: in between - by Sakura - 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: in between - by Loki - 04-08-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: in between - by Destrier - 04-13-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: in between - by Kaj - 04-13-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: in between - by Vadim - 04-14-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: in between - by Gossamer - 04-20-2013, 12:56 AM