[FALLS] Are you just getting by

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

The pegasus surges from the cave and Archibald stands his ground. Archibald is not afraid of his bat from hell, nor will he ever be. Loretta, crouched at his side and ready to strike, sends her magic from her brain quickly. Her magic is intended to bring the mare back to her foalhood, take away her memory and ability momentarily.

Synchronized, the Dauntless tucks his hind end and brings his body up into a low rear, striking out with his forehooves defensively as Reiko attacks him. He felt her hooves scrape against his legs, but not enough damage to make him falter. Her bite catches no skin, merely air, and the satisfied brute crashes to the ground once more. "I am Archibald the Dauntless, General of the Windtossed Foothills and Head Executioner for the Grey." the black shire's voice is loud above the rain, which seems to dissipate as the two converge. Snorting, he looks down at her with cold golden eyes. He will not fight her today. "Calm, child. Loretta, my companion, was merely protecting her meal. I had no intentions of showing you harm, until you attacked her." Although Archibald is loud, he is calm and stony. Rolling his shoulders back, he flicks his head in the direction of his home.

"Your spirit, however, is good. The Foothills are a place vagabonds can claim refuge, and if you agree, you may join our ranks and family. If not, you are still welcome to rest your head and fill your belly." Archibald looks back at her again. Loretta's magic, though powerful, only lasts mere seconds and has worn off by now. She had only wanted to deflect the mare's attack on her bondmate, protect him at all costs.

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-03-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-04-2013, 08:48 PM