the Rift

[FALLS] Are you just getting by

Reiko Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
R E I K O
The mare's anger was clearly etched into every nook in her mind. The burning indignance that she felt from being thus misused and tossed around like a child formed a purpose so concentrated in her mind, she felt that this moment in existence was for her to lash out at this huge draft that would obviously remain undaunted in her presence given his stature. As her hooves sought refuge in his inky flesh though, her thoughts suddenly dissipated. The bond of will between her mind and her forelegs broke off and they slipped off his hide along his legs. Why was she here? What had she planned on doing? Confused, the tobiano regarded the stallion in front of her with curiosity, uncertainty and anxiety about the current situation unfolding. She remained silent as he spoke with an air of command. She had attacked the dog? Ebony hues would more to glance at the malamute. Attack a dog! Why, she would have hurt no living creature without cause.

The paint took two steps back. Her identity was lost and she was made diminutive in the presence of this talking equine. "But...I don't understand" she would interrupt him. He was offering her a home? That was too good an offer. A warm place to inhabit and to earn a rank in the herd, why, that was what she had been after all along!

As she sought to reply him again though, the memories suddenly flashed back at her. Anger re-surged through her body, but she was too tired and not truly made of the mean-spirited fiber to bare her teeth at him and snap back. Flicking her ears in irritation, Reiko would respond to him flatly. "I suppose my attacking your companion was a misunderstanding. I was only asserting my right of space, and I do not eat meat I repeat." What was with dogs acting like her kind would want to be a carnivore which defied centuries of heritage? With a sigh, she would incline her head ever so slightly, studiously refusing to give eye contact as she was still holding a slight grudge against this Executioner. "Lead the way then, a new family sounds good ."

[We can end it here (:]

Messages In This Thread
Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-03-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-08-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-08-2013, 08:41 PM