the Rift

[OPEN] reach for the sky, spread your wings and .f a l l.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I was rocking myself, to and fro. Back and forth, back and forth.... I lay there, head tucked into my chest. My eyes were wide with fear, and my ears were plastered to my little head. I lay there for a little while before I think it's safe to leave my little cave. Slowly standing up, I make my way towards the opening. But the sound of shifting sand hit my ears. Gasping and flying backwards, I throw myself into the corner where I had been originally. I pressed my back against the wall, my small body shaking in fear.

A shadow was cast down on me, and I squeal, burying my head in my wing. "Mommmeeeeeeee!" I begin wailing, my eyes shut tight. It was a monster! It was coming to eat me! It was going to eat me! I didn't want to be eaten. No! No! No! "No! Ta'se good!" I bury my head further into my wings. When a soothing voice drifting into my ears, I glance up. Who is this? Why is he here? I want him to leave! "Daddeeeeee! Daddeeeeee! Help meeee!" I start wailing, it's all I could really do. Burying my nose into the sand, I begin coughing as sand slides down my lungs. Lifting my head, I press myself farther against the back of the cave.

My doll remained under my wing, and I pressed my wing closer to my body. I still didn't trust the stallion before me, I barely remember him from the other day anyway... and I remember Corsair didn't trust him. And he wasn't a real pirate or was he? I don't recall Corsair accepting him. That means this could be a bad guy! He could be evil and be trying to hurt me! I don't want that! I started screaming, hoping a familiar face would appear and save me from this stranger. The image of my mother's dead body appeared, and then I saw my own dead body, with the stallion standing over it. Screaming even louder, I scoot myself to the back of the cave, in the very corner. It was dark, and There was a large rock that hid me from the stallion. I kept screaming, but slowly the volume of my screams decreased. My throat hurt, and I was scared.

Where were the others when I needed them?

"Talk talk talk talk."

[[It seems that all Amara does is scream, cry, and wail "Mommeeeee!" .___.]]

Amara</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: reach for the sky, spread your wings and .f a l l. - by Amara - 04-14-2013, 09:48 AM