the Rift

[OPEN] Chagrin [Valentine, Plague]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
THE PLAGUE
Snö
It was, of all damn things, sleeting. Profuse, thick glacial sludge that poured from the sky crackling and thundering with electricity, snapping whips of pure, raw energy. Fucking autumn. Even in the North, her temporary home, the season could not make up its mind, if it was near spring or near winter. The air was cold, so bitterly frozen, and the snarling wind felt as if it was trying to peel the skin from her face. At first, Snö had fought it with a passionate fury, marching on without delay. But she wearied fast in the hodgepodge of rain, snow, rumbling, ear-splitting thunder, and she could not imagine her prisoner fared any better, seeing as he had lost. Even she had winced as she heard the snap and crackle of bones snapping and pulling, the joints unlocking and popping as her hooves had cracked into his shoulder, dislocating it. It was then he had given way under her, then she had gained the upper hand.

Not that she would ever admit it, but it had been more difficult than she would've thought, even knowing him from the first attempt, to subdue the canker-licking, soft-hearted, yellow-bellied stallion. For most part, during the long trudge home Snö had steadfastly ignored the white unicorn she despised so greatly for being a turncoat. What had been done, had been done. She had come off with her small part of injuries as well- what hurt most was the long, slim gash that ran across her left hindquarter, where his horn had ran through the delicate flesh. Luckily, it was shallow. Unluckily for Valentine, it hurt like a stinging bitch, which improved naught of her temper. In fact, rather unsurprisingly it made her even more malignant and vile than usual. But despite her relentless anger, there was one small seed of hope planted in her. Would this be the way to become noticed, to have attention drawn to her? Would Psyche realize her worth, and what she had done wrong by condoning her, abandoning her?

As much as Snö would prefer to say the walk home was short, it was long, dragged out over the space of several weeks, even when they kept a forced-march pace of cantering for two hours, and walking for a half hour. It was tiring, and one of the only reasons Snö pushed on was because she wanted to be rid of him, him and his hideous hide- she wanted to kick him into a forgotten cave and bathe her white-turned-brown from dust hide in the hot springs. It was an insistent urge, to purge herself of the clinging dirt, to ease her stiffening muscles in the hot water, to relax. Just the thought of it made her knots seem to undo, come a little looser.

Snö didn't mind the dirty work, exactly, but she appreciated the finer pieces of life.

Here they were, however, the heavens unleashing a torrent of rain, as they stood on the edge of the Basin. For a long minute she stood, staring down, vision blurred by the lashing snow rain, before turning her head curtly to Valentine. "Go, get a move on," she grunted, lowering her horn towards his chest, from a rough two or three feet away.

SPY
Image Credit

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

Frost flecks on my light grey skin, as I am forced to move from the hot desert. I am in pain, and there is no limit to my anger. How she bested me, I don’t know, but there is more at stake here than just me. I see her body, as light as mine, dragging me away from my family. My sweet mare, my mate, and my lovely new child. I look back and see the sand twining down from the hills, red dust soaking into the sky, moving through unnoticed. I didn’t have a choice now, that I knew, and there was no turning back. I was deeply ashamed, that was for sure. I didn’t want to go, and I felt childish almost, because I wanted to throw a tantrum. But I didn’t want her so see me like this, especially a rag tag filly who couldn’t even control her own emotions. I kept silent, moving towards the North.

My shoulder hurt like hell, and I could feel it was messed up. I was pissed about that too, grunting and limping along. I said not a word to her, just walked and plotted as I did so. It grew colder as we got closer, and then I could see the mountain range in site. I moaned, mostly from pain, but from the heart ache it brought me to see this dreaded place again. I was in no mood to see these fucking imbeciles right now, and I would never be in the mood. Psyche. He knew she would be dying to see him, only to spit in his face and drive her horn through his heart. But no, he wouldn’t allow that. He would fight back, and he would escape. He would make it alive for Cherie, for Aiko. For himself.

The mountains came closer, and the journey dragged for him as well, the light grey struggling to stay a float. His shoulder hurt more and more as he moved on, and this was worst than the burns he had received in Helovia’s Heart. Though he kept pushing on, not only because of his shoulder, but also because of Snö. Rather he liked to admit it or not, he had lost. He was a prisoner, and being brought to this frozen hell for torture. He would take whatever beating he had to, without sound or tear shed. He would be strong, would not give them the satisfaction of breaking him apart. He would survive the wounds they placed upon him, and wear them proudly as scars. He wanted this to be nothing to him, just another sad day in his life.

They reached the boarders, and there they stood for a while, and he rested on his good leg, while the child stared into the Aurora Basin. Then, quickly as she had stopped, they were moving again. He snorted by her words, and without a word moved past her, not even looking at the shallow soul. He knew of some of their strives, and he stifled a laugh, thinking she was only doing this because she wanted to be mommy’s favorite. He knew Psyche, and she would never be. She would have better luck loving a shark. He moved across the frozen tundra, limping slowly, and moving slower as the snow got deeper. It was snowing now, and the wind still whipped around him, which didn’t help either.

But there were horses up ahead. It was time for the show to begin.

OCC: Feel free to powerplay hurting him if this is where this thread is going :3

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
THE PLAGUE
Elizabeth
One the move for patrol on this fine day in the Basin, she moved her black body as she wandered from the different parts of her Northern home. It started out as an ordinary day, but it soon got to be a very good day. As she was making my way towards the borders, a strange sight met her silver eyes, and a smiled curled on her lips. She'd be damned, but the snow princess actually did it. She brought him back, and he was somewhat hurt already, and it only made her smile more. She stared at him with eyes shining, and her heart started to beat faster as he came closer. He was limping, she could tell now, and she make her way to meet them as they were getting there.

"Well well now, look what we have here. Nice to see you again, Valentine. Nice job Sno, nice job. It seems your proving yourself well lately, and I'm sure your mother and father will be proud."

She circled him, and moved around him slowly, a smiling gracing her sharp edged lips.

"Shall I help you take him to the prison cells?"

Without a word, she moved forward, and nothing was said to her as she moved with them, though she received a sideways glance from the stallion. She would fix that later. They continued on for quite some time, the pained look on his face grew more and more with each passing moment, and she continued to smile. She moved with lithe grace, a happy grace, bend on hurting the one that left them, and she would make sure he got what he deserved. They stopped, an in area were they kept the prisoners, and she moved in front of the stallion. She got close to him, staring in his fiery red eyes.

"You made a big mistake, and I'm going to show you how big."

She rammed his side, pushing him over with his hurt shoulder, and he fell into the snow, whinnying in pain. Smile widened, and she moved herself over him, using her front to move over his body. She pressed hard on him, stepping on him over and over. After three times of blows, he reached out and tried to bite her left ankle with his teeth. Her smile disappeared and she kicked him in the face by his left eye. She could see bruises starting to form, including one over his eye, and the smile came back. She hopped off of him. And looked at Sno.

"Thanks for the fun, and make sure he doesn't run away."

And with that, she trotted off.

"Talk talk talk."
WARRIOR
Image Credit

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The churning of the world kept me alive, but there was something more beyond it. I was awoken to a dull pain that grew more mild with my conciousness, and it almost grew to too much. I was swimming, in and out, in and out of something. My vision was blurred, and my left eye hurting and I could hardly see from it. I grimaced in pain, and I couldn't stand up. Something had happened, but I couldn't remember what, but the pain was so intense, that I once more passed into unconsicousness.

I was floating. It was a strange feeling, and it felt like it was real, but somehow, I knew it wasn't. Figures dances in what seemed to be candle light, for they flickered on and off as if being swayed by something. It was almost terrifying, and I was scared for some unknown reason, yet I knew what it was. What this death? Was my body dying, crumbling into the earth like ashes and dust, and my soul had escaped? But the answer was no, and I was just having a nightmare. Upon this nightmare continued for a long while, with just those figures moving back and forth, back and forth. I was silent, then suddenly something started screaming.

It was me. I woke up, screaming in pain and terror. What had me terrified, I don't know either, but I was. My breaths were large gasps, and it hurt even to breathe. I was in a prisoner place, and there were some around me, but I couldn't tell who it was now. I tried to stand but failed, and I could see the bruises she inflicted on me. They were large, and I remember trying to bite her, and that is why my eye hurt. I didn't know if I could do anything but lie down and let the snow sink into my skin, but for now it was all I did. Here I was, alone and trapped in the most frozen hell I could ever imagine.
Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598