the Rift

[OPEN] Chagrin [Valentine, Plague]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
THE PLAGUE
Elizabeth
One the move for patrol on this fine day in the Basin, she moved her black body as she wandered from the different parts of her Northern home. It started out as an ordinary day, but it soon got to be a very good day. As she was making my way towards the borders, a strange sight met her silver eyes, and a smiled curled on her lips. She'd be damned, but the snow princess actually did it. She brought him back, and he was somewhat hurt already, and it only made her smile more. She stared at him with eyes shining, and her heart started to beat faster as he came closer. He was limping, she could tell now, and she make her way to meet them as they were getting there.

"Well well now, look what we have here. Nice to see you again, Valentine. Nice job Sno, nice job. It seems your proving yourself well lately, and I'm sure your mother and father will be proud."

She circled him, and moved around him slowly, a smiling gracing her sharp edged lips.

"Shall I help you take him to the prison cells?"

Without a word, she moved forward, and nothing was said to her as she moved with them, though she received a sideways glance from the stallion. She would fix that later. They continued on for quite some time, the pained look on his face grew more and more with each passing moment, and she continued to smile. She moved with lithe grace, a happy grace, bend on hurting the one that left them, and she would make sure he got what he deserved. They stopped, an in area were they kept the prisoners, and she moved in front of the stallion. She got close to him, staring in his fiery red eyes.

"You made a big mistake, and I'm going to show you how big."

She rammed his side, pushing him over with his hurt shoulder, and he fell into the snow, whinnying in pain. Smile widened, and she moved herself over him, using her front to move over his body. She pressed hard on him, stepping on him over and over. After three times of blows, he reached out and tried to bite her left ankle with his teeth. Her smile disappeared and she kicked him in the face by his left eye. She could see bruises starting to form, including one over his eye, and the smile came back. She hopped off of him. And looked at Sno.

"Thanks for the fun, and make sure he doesn't run away."

And with that, she trotted off.

"Talk talk talk."
WARRIOR
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Snö - 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-29-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-30-2013, 08:04 PM