Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The churning of the world kept me alive, but there was something more beyond it. I was awoken to a dull pain that grew more mild with my conciousness, and it almost grew to too much. I was swimming, in and out, in and out of something. My vision was blurred, and my left eye hurting and I could hardly see from it. I grimaced in pain, and I couldn't stand up. Something had happened, but I couldn't remember what, but the pain was so intense, that I once more passed into unconsicousness.

I was floating. It was a strange feeling, and it felt like it was real, but somehow, I knew it wasn't. Figures dances in what seemed to be candle light, for they flickered on and off as if being swayed by something. It was almost terrifying, and I was scared for some unknown reason, yet I knew what it was. What this death? Was my body dying, crumbling into the earth like ashes and dust, and my soul had escaped? But the answer was no, and I was just having a nightmare. Upon this nightmare continued for a long while, with just those figures moving back and forth, back and forth. I was silent, then suddenly something started screaming.

It was me. I woke up, screaming in pain and terror. What had me terrified, I don't know either, but I was. My breaths were large gasps, and it hurt even to breathe. I was in a prisoner place, and there were some around me, but I couldn't tell who it was now. I tried to stand but failed, and I could see the bruises she inflicted on me. They were large, and I remember trying to bite her, and that is why my eye hurt. I didn't know if I could do anything but lie down and let the snow sink into my skin, but for now it was all I did. Here I was, alone and trapped in the most frozen hell I could ever imagine.
Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Snö - 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-29-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-30-2013, 08:04 PM