the Rift

[THROAT] Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO]

Alerion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The grulla stallions head hung low as his medium length legs carried him into Helovia. He had seen this place many times but had never decided to actually enter. That was, until now. His curiosity got the best of him as his legs carried him into the threshold. A vast amount of trees covered his surroundings and a waterfall shot up from the ground in the distance. A few lakes scattered the area as well. Why had he never decided to come here before? What was so wrong with him that he could never see what beauty laid right in front of his face?

A mask laid upon the face of the greyish/brown and white stallion. A bird like mask with a point edge that hung over his nose. Two eye holes left a space for the poor creature to see. But why was it that such a handsome stallion wear such a horrid thing upon his face? Simple, he was ashamed, ashamed of his lovely face, for a reason unknown. he just hated it, he hated everything about himself. He wished he could be one of those cocky and over confident males, but that, he was not.

Alerion was the name that the male carried around with him. A name he hated as well. The stallion had always felt like something was wrong with him, something was off, he was different. He always had a good sense of reading people though, a way of telling them exactly what they needed in life. He was great at helping others, but not himself. That was the true conflict here, he had no idea how to help himself.

The grulla stallions eyes rose up to the sky. The sun gleaming of the metal mask that made its goal to hide the identity of the brute. He let out a snort, maybe in hopes of meeting a friendly face, or someone maybe that he could help with their problems.

does - thinks - talks

I PRAY for the beautiful
But they PREY on me

Image Credits
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Today, Gaucho was in a good mood. I mention this, for you see, Gaucho isn't normally in such high spirits. That isn't to imply of course, that he is usually ill-tempered, moreso that this simple creature simply doesn't feel things that often.

But today was different. Perhaps it was the warm sun upon his back, or the thrill of victory and his small hand in it, of The Grey over the Foothills. Regardless, the large bay moved with a pep in his step as he trotted through the Threshold. His luxuriously long mane and tail streamed behind him, glinting blue in the bright light of Tallsun. Hearing a snort in the distance, Gaucho's ears perked forward, as his primitive mind honed in on the sound. Narrowing his steely gaze, Gaucho's bouncy step became a tad aggressive (for he is a warrior, of course), as he made his way towards the maker of the sound. As he neared Alerion, Gaucho too grunted, the bone which pierced through his nose moving as he issued the sound. Tossing his antlered brow, his gaze washed over the newcomer with a stoic interest; no emotion portrayed upon his rather handsome face.

From his antlers, a hiss arose as Mara, his black mamba snake companion, unwound herself from his tines, and slithered down his neck, making a necklace of herself as she looped across his broad muscles. Her gun-metal white body glinted in the sunlight, as she too inspected the newcomer; her forked tongue flicking outwards at him silently. Halting, Gaucho wasn't quite sure what to make of the creature before him - He, Shaman? He wondered, partially directing the thought towards Mara. SSSSSssss she hissed back, incapable of mental speech at this time, but sending Gaucho mental-waves of the odd mask the creature word, with feelings of contempt.

"I Gaucho." The brute offered. His voice was rich and resonant as he spoke, and yet at the same time, his speech would indicate that he didn't speak very often, or perhaps that he was very poor at it. In fact, both were true.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Unregistered

Alerion's head jerked to the side as he heard footsteps approach him. A weird creature of a horse standing before him. He looked like some type of ancient warrior, with face paint. And the bone piercing his nose looked awfully painful. "I Gaucho", the other stallion said introducing himself. Alerion turned his head sideways listening to the way he spoke. It was odd, that was for sure, lack of a vocabulary? Or just simply not feeling the need to hold an adequate conversation.

A soft breeze flew through the air of this tall sun day. And alone stood the two stallions. The grulla looked over the other curiously. But then retreated. His name? Oh yes, his name. Did he really want to burden the others soul with such a horrid calling as his own? Alerion dipped his head down shyly. Alerion, Pleasure Gaucho. he said. His words were soft and quiet, and slightly held back. His black and white mane falling forward and into his face over his mask slightly.

He took a deep breath before re-positioning himself to look back up at the stallion through the little holes in the mask that he could see through. His vision wasn't limited by the mask, but it did truly keep his identity somewhat secretive. It was hard to really know someone without looking into their eyes, which was one of Alerion's goals, not to let anyone know who he was, for what he was, was shameful. And hopefully his goal shone through in a sense of mysteriousness, the man behind the mask. Who was he truly? Was he hiding something, or simply just afraid to show the world true beauty. Beauty of a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul.

does - thinks - talks

I PRAY for the beautiful
But they PREY on me

Image Credits
Ascended Helovian

As the grullo stallion speaks his name, Gaucho frowns. Why so complicated? he wonders, as his ears pin back against his skull. The bay opens his mouth, as if to speak, but abruptly closes it again. Taking a lengthy breath, and snorting as he exhaled, he opened his mouth to try again: "All-errr-ee-onn" He tries, looking at the stallion expectantly, as if waiting for him to either correct, or confirm his interpretation. Why couldn't they have simple names? Almost no-one that Gaucho had encountered, had a name which was easy for the brute to pronounce. Except maybe Kri or My-dus. Flicking his luxuriously long black tail, the warrior narrowed his steely gaze, letting it wash over the odd mask of the other.

Gaucho wasn't too interested in this odd decoration, however. Such things were for minds far more superior than his. Unless this stallion wanted to spar, his odd choice of accessories was of little consequence. Frowning, Gaucho realized that al-err-ee-on was not going to say anything else. Grunting, Gaucho tried to parse together a sentence. He had been in the threshold often enough to know that it acted as a natural sort of funnel, and that most who came through were looking for a herd. Of course they could roam as outcasts, but why? "You need home? Gaucho from Throat" He began, nosing towards the distant sandy cliffs which could be seen in the haze of this Tall sun afternoon. "Throat is strong. Throat have mares and lake."

Image Credits

Unregistered

Alerion's couldnt get over the way the stallion spoke. It was intriguing to him, making him want to know more about the interesting creature before him, but alas he still kept his ground away from the stallion. He was unknown, and Rion did not know if he would turn on him or not.

The stallions attention shot directly one hundred percent on the other male as he spoke of his home. Exactly what Alerion needed. A home, protection, a place to stay, it all sounded perfect. And the lake and mares rang a nice pretty note to him as well. Even if the stallion had major insecurity issues, he was still a male. The sound of any female being there was great, but he also didn't like the idea.

What if they all found him weird? Well whats life without taking chances? They could all adore him. Yes, Gaucho, I do need a home, and you home, the "throat" sounds like an ideal place. Do you think you could maybe take me there to meet your leader?" He said his head tilting slightly so he could better look at the stallion through his mask.

The stallion looked strong. But still, the way he talked, the way he carried himself.... It wasnt normal. It was sort of, primitive. He was strange. But the strange thing always caught the stallions attention. Probably for the same reason the stallion gazed up into the sky and thought to much on why there were stars, and how they came to be, and how they move. And for the same reason that weird medicines and magic fascinated him. The same reason he felt the need to preach religion, and happiness to all

((OMG sorry for such a long wait Dx i poofed for a bit I know Dx but im back now ^_^ And also sorry for such a short post Dx))

does - thinks - talks

I PRAY for the beautiful
But they PREY on me

Image Credits
Ascended Helovian

Once the grullo began speaking, Gaucho narrowed his gaze, focusing on the stallion, rather than the distant cliffs of the Throat. What was an eye-deal ? Was he referring to the markings around Gaucho's eye..? Not for the first time, in his own simple way, Gaucho wondered why so many found the need to speak so much. He was saying yes, wasn't he? That he wanted to come to the Throat? Couldn't that all be summed up with a yes? Or even better, couldn't he just...follow?

With a grunt, the bay nodded, fully turning his body now towards the direction of the blood-coloured sands. "You follow. No fly, so walk." With a satisfied snort, Gaucho began to stride forward, his large body covering the ground quickly and easily, even at a walk. "Kri is leader." he mentioned with a half glance towards Alerion, as they set off. "My-dus is General. You see them." His voice was full of adoration and respect as he spoke of Kri and Midas, and although Gaucho was not a particularly social creature, he still enjoyed being in the presence of his leaders.

[I'll make a post in the Throat for us :3]

Image Credits