Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

She approached quietly, keeping her steps small and delicate. Stopping a short while away, her eyes find rest on Mauja, a smirk then comes to her lips. She watched him for a moment and then listened to his words and the reply from the other mare. She was slightly haughty in her approach, halting about meter away from both of unicorns, respectful tipping of her antlers to Mauja and then her golden eyes came to the mare. She quickly changed her smirk to a genuine smile and gently she spoke to the other mare. "Most of us, all know the pain of being removed form our families." She felt her smile flee as she remembered her own pain. She studied the mare under a slightly calculating gaze. Arah herself had also come to Helovia seeking a family. She wondered if the mare was being entirly honest as her eyes ran over the bloody coloured coat. She did seem very genuine.

Fixing her smile in into place she remained silent for a moment, then she titled her head slightly and spoke gently again. "My name is Arah. I too, reside in The Basin, we are very much a family there," she spoke nothing but the truth to the mare. Arah's eyes where wide and honest, she heard her love for The Basin in her vocal tones. Almost chuckling at the thought that she spoke more lovingly about The Basin than what she did her partner, Crash, she walked closer to the little group. "We are always welcoming members." She fell silent with nothing else to add to her small monologue.

She had kept her distance, standing closer to Mauja than the other mare. She, after her rather recent kidnapping still didn't trust strangers. Probably never would again, it also helped that this mare was a unicorn. She found herself hating hornless ones now, racist? Maybe...

Focus on the meeting, don't let your guard down!
Her eyes came back to studying the other party members, every now and then she would become more comfortable and take a step closer to the others.

Notes; Jumping in here because...well I'm bored xD Hoping I'm not interrupting :|
Words; 350
Tag; Mauja, Arielle and Open

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM