the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"Am I supposed to feel pity for you?" Ktulu asked incredulously when her 'cousin' began his speech about his childhood. Did he really think his childhood was so bad that he had to complain about it? At least he had been sheltered and had not seen the evils the world could produce at such an early age, but at the same time it handicapped him. It made him soft and a soft stallion was nothing if not completely worthless. Her eyes narrowed and her teeth pressed together as she listened to him. "I've never heard of your mother." A touch of anger laced her voice as she spat the words. "My mother never troubled herself with mentioning your mother or you."

He had heard stories of her and her sister? From Enheduanna? She had never met her mother's sister in all her life nor had she even heard her name mentioned. Aside from her father's sister, Giselle, she had only met her Grandmother and even then Eios and his mother had not been mentioned. She did remember, however, that her grandmother had been emotional, much like the stallion that was trying to worm his way into her life and her herd. Much like like a stubborn young foal she balked, set her hooves, and stood her ground.

When Lakota spoke the look on Ktulu's face eased if only slightly and when she spoke again her voice had returned to its usual cool, emotionless state. "Whatever stories your mother told you are flawed." She said cooly. "She knew not of who she spoke." And how could she? She had never even bothered to make herself known in her nieces lives, but that mattered little. Ktulu had had Ophelia growing up and that was all she needed to make her happy.

"Leave now." She then said. "Get off my land." White tail lashed against her hocks as she watched the pegasus take to the sky.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Ktulu - 04-12-2013, 11:03 PM