the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"I didn't know you had a female cousin, Ktulu. Tell me, do you gossip over the latest Helovian news with our dearest pigeon?"

"You insult pigeons, Lakota." Ktulu said gruffly as she turned her head toward the poisoner. No one in their right mind had ever joked with her the way Lakota did in so bold a manner. It was quite refreshing even if it did annoy Ktulu that she would be the butt of one of Lakota's jokes. Still, it was all in good nature and Ktulu had always been one to roll with the punches, be they physical or verbal. "Has anyone ever told you that you laugh like a girl, Kota?" Her tail flicked as she turned and began to walk toward Eytan and Ao.

At the sound of Lakota's voice one of Ktulu's ears rotated in her direction. "If I allowed you to poison everyone who annoyed you we would have no one in need of contracts." Still, she grinned. "One day." She promised moments later. "Maybe if you steal one of those Assassins Ophelia talked about."

Eytan stopped his play and looked toward Ktulu when he heard her approach. He grunted toward the polar bear cub before he began to amble toward his bonded, who had halted half way to him. She stood with one hip cocked, her hoof resting on its tip as she waited. Eytan circled around her, batting once at her snowy tail before making a bee line for Lakota. She'd always been one to indulge him more in his play than Ktulu had, especially now that he was growing up and should be becoming more serious in his role as Ktulu's companion.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Ktulu - 04-14-2013, 01:26 AM