the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

"Hm, you bring up a valid point. I think the pigeons have twice the intelligence." Smirk crawled over her face as she spoke, knowing Ktulu would likely take the joke in offense to herself, but also knew she could fire it back just as quickly. Surely enough the Poisoner heard the voice of her Chieftess snap right back to her, teasing and intense all at once. Flames licked at her cheeks at the realization that she did indeed laugh in a particularly girly fashion. She simply never laughed enough around others to realize it. Didn't mean she couldn't get a good one back at Ktulu, though. Grinning she flicked an ear towards her Chieftess and fired right back in a friendly, if fiery, exchange of whit. "No, I don't believe so. I'll try and be manlier just for you, darling," she teased. To underlined it with the deepest, most dramatic laugh she could manage. It wasn't much considering her soft soprano voice, but it only made it more amusing for her to try and sound like she had a bass voice and was a jolly fat stallion. "Maybe if I try hard enough, I'll be able to seduce you and we can run off into the hills together singing songs and professing our undying love to each other for eternity." Mischief sparkled in her deep gaze, sarcasm lacing her tone. She was pushing the boundaries, seeing what would make her laugh and what would make her grumpy. Together they moved towards their companions, and though Aodaun was disappointed to see Eytan leave he came trotting back to her hooves without a complaint when she called to him.

Chortling softly at Ktulu's admonishment she couldn't help but speak up again. "Fairly true, Ktulu. But then there would be nobody to annoy us at all, and the world would be far better of a place. Poor me, forever unable to have my fun," she whined softly, gasping in exaggeration. Theatrics were easy to pull around Ktulu, knowing that sarcasm was better than nothing. Yet she allowed her a bit of hope, saying that perhaps one day Kota would be allowed to poison whom she wished. "Don't tease me, Ktulu, that sounds far too tempting an option." Sly grin found her aristocratic face, motions have been planned out in her head for quite a few days since Ophelia's announcement. Ktulu had merely cemented her plans with those words.

Eytan trotting over to her made her snort softly in amusement. Yes, she spoiled him like a doting grandmother, but she couldn't help it. Flicking her tail at him temptingly, she lowered her muzzle and flipped Aodaun onto his back. Soft snowy belly was revealed, and she pressed her muzzle into it while the cub growled and batted at her playfully. Entertaining the both simultaneously, her royal violet irises turned to look at Ktulu with a closed-lip grin.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Lakota - 04-14-2013, 02:20 AM