the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"No, I don't believe so. I'll try and be manlier just for you, darling."

Manlier? Darling?

If Ktulu hadn't been paying attention to Lakota before she certainly was now. Her head turned and she looked at the blue roan mare, a quizzical look on her face. Quickly she schooled her expression back to its usual one, though it didn't stay long before she was grinning once more. "You seem to forget I was with a God." She said. "How do you propose to be more manly than the God of the Earth? Of course I wouldn't mind seeing you act manly." Ktulu laughed quietly as she looked at her poisoner.

It was only on rare occasions that Ktulu ever let her guard down and usually that was only with Ophelia and Hototo. It felt good to finally let loose and laugh and be the part of herself that she repressed for so long. It would only last a few moments before she slipped back into her usual indifference.

"Maybe if I try hard enough, I'll be able to seduce you and we can run off into the hills together singing songs and professing our undying love to each other for eternity."

"I suppose we'll have to see about that." Ktulu said in mock thoughtfulness. She flicked her tail and began to walk once more. "Or perhaps I'll be the one doing the seducing..." The barest hint of a flirty tone was present but Ktulu said nothing else as she continued to walk away. Eytan stopped playing with Kota's tail and began to run after his bonded, grunting to himself. He didn't know what was going on, why his bonded's emotions were not as they usually were. One day he would figure it out, but today was not that day.

Ktulu heard what Lakota said next and stopped in her retreat. She looked back at the other mare, sighing softly. "There is no place for us in a peaceful world, Lakota." She said ruefully. "No place at all."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Ktulu - 04-16-2013, 09:05 PM