the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

Was that surprise on Ktulu's visage? Confusion? Either way Lakota kept up the joke, sliding her a sly wink and an upturn of dark lips that was meant to be a playfully seductive smirk. Was it appropriate for a Poisoner to be teasing her Chieftess in such a provocative manner? Likely not, but Lakota had always been tempted by rules and limitations. Ktulu could very well kick her ass, but she'd give her hell right back. Her Chieftess needed to laugh sometimes, just like Lakota did. The Earth Medic understood perhaps better than anyone- save Ophelia of course- just what Ktulu was going through. How she saw, experienced, reacted to the world. Knew, too, how hard it could be not to hate every single particle of life if there was nobody around to shove a hoof in your face and knock a laugh out of you. If you weren't surprised into it, it didn't help as much. It seemed Ktulu intended to play along as well, for a grin cracked on her elegant face not long after she tried to school her expression into one that was always seen by others.

Lakota let a smooth feminine laugh fall like a waterfall once more from obsidian visage, white rain-splattered marking upon her eye being bared as she turned to look at her Chieftess once more. "I bet you I could do far better than any God, Ktulu. Though I must say, he must be awfully hard to measure up to. I'd love to keep trying until I match up, though," she teased, auds flickering and violet irises gleaming with mischief. Oh yes, this was definitely fun. Ktulu's own flirtatious reply came swimming back to her over one lean shoulder, and dark brow rose at the sway in her step she hadn't noticed before. Perhaps it was all just part of the game.

Soft hum vibrated in her smooth throat at what she had to say. "I would love to see that, Ktulu. Perhaps you can surprise me, huh? I wouldn't mind being seduced by my dear Chieftess," she purred silkenly. Calling her by her true title only made it sound so much more forbidden, but Lakota simply could not help it. She had always been one to play with fire, and Ktulu was her favorite temperature. Sadly however they both had deeper understandings of each other, and it wasn't long before the mood turned from warm teasing to a temperate melancholy. Inky black tail swung sullenly at her hocks, no longer having a little one to entertain with its motions. Violet eyes turned over her own shoulder to look back at her Queen. Understanding and something dark, almost sad, passed through her own gaze. "You are right, Ktulu. But though there may be no place for us in a peaceful world, we have each other for company." Crown shook slowly, snort falling disbelievingly from her nostrils. "We have no place, Ktulu. Perhaps we were never meant to leave the Deep Forest. Maybe you and I were always meant to be the misfits in the shadows." Body turned in a smooth motion to look at Ktulu from a better angle, deep plum orbs finding Ktulu's carmine with an honesty that was shocking from someone like her. "I would follow you back to that time, Ktulu. I have no place in this peaceful world. My place is by your side. Wherever that is in this peaceful world you speak of...you will always find me there." Sincerity and assertiveness shone in her vocals before her burning gaze turned away from Ktulu and turned onto Aodaun. Clicking her tongue softly she tempted him with her long plume and began to guide him away just as Ktulu did with Eytan. Should words fall from her Chieftess once more, Lakota would stop immediately to attentively listen to whatever it was she wished to talk about. Emotions were tricky for the both of them however, and Kota didn't know if Ktulu would even feel comfortable commenting on what she had said. Lakota's intense loyalty could sometimes be a bit too much to handle, after all.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Lakota - 04-17-2013, 12:33 AM