the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
                     Her smile makes you wonder where she's been

A laugh was her reward for making it seem like her sexual prowess was more than that of a God's, although Lakota was still rather pouty over the fact a mare younger than her had a child already while she was still entirely pure. That didn't make sense to her, all things considered, but it's not like Ktulu needed to know that. Catty grin was still dark and alluring on her lips, pleased to have gained a reaction at all from the normally stoic Chieftess. Her own laughter sprang free, no longer caring that Ktulu had called it feminine. The exaggerated sway of her hips was obvious, but not foolish in any way. In fact, it was rather effective and Lakota could see how Ktulu could easily become a desirable femme should she allow it. "I simply can't quiet myself, Ktulu. And I would hope he doesn't swallow me, I'm rather enjoying the view," she purred, purposefully allowing the sensuality to enter her tone and let Ktulu know exactly what she was talking about. It was such easy banter, such shameless yet comforting flirtation. Lakota had never cared whom she took as a mate, but even if she had she doubted this wouldn't have happened. Ktulu seemed sewn into her very skin with how close she felt, and Kota would have playfully allowed the words to fall between them even if she had been taken and part of a family.

It seemed the cat had caught the canary after all, for the devious look on Ktulu's exotic face was rather smug as she turned and looked over one shoulder. The shudder of her body was unmistakeable, even if it were only for dramatic flare. Her laughter came once more, and Lakota couldn't keep her lips straight even if she tried. Turning, she sauntered after Ktulu with her neck arched and violet irises dark and teasing. Pausing only to lower her crown as if in submission, fluttering long obsidian lashes at her and purring out her words just as she had before. "Whatever you desire, my Chieftess." Oh, what fun she was having! But it could not last, even if the twinkle in her gaze lingered as the talk turned into more serious territory. Rising once more, she watched Ktulu with an open gaze. Hiding nothing from her, knowing there was no other soul around to see how...intimate she was being with her emotions in regard to Ktulu.

Together they turned towards the other, audits flickering to catch every word. Lakota exhaled softly, and when her lids fluttered this time it was with nostalgia instead of seduction. "I never said it was a place we could have remained forever, but it will always hold a place in my heart as well. I merely meant to say that even if you chose to leave these lands, I would follow you." Simple shrug of dainty shoulders and she has bared herself, allowing Ktulu to see the total devotion she holds toward her. But she cannot hold it, feeling far too vulnerable despite the trust she has in Ktulu, and so she turns away. In seconds her Chieftess is there, muzzle to her shoulder, and in her tone Lakota can hear sincerity.

Turning her own crown she pressed her dark muzzle to press a solid kiss directly below Ktulu's horn along the bridge of her nose. Sighing softly and shifting towards her, lips dropping to brush over the crest of her neck. Her own grin cannot hide when Ktulu's comes out, and she gives a short chuckle. "My loyalty, my heart, my head, a shoulder, and an ear are all I can lend to you Ktu. I nearly murdered the vile creature that had dared to harm you when we invaded, I do not think I can ever hand my loyalty over to someone else. You've grown on me, you little minx," she giggled, lightening the depth of her sentence with ease at the end. Then her visage changed, smirk curling up like smoke on her similarly painted face. "I think I prefer the storm actually. Far more fun," she grinned mischievously, a sly glint in her eyes. No more talk of such seriousness, she wanted a real smile on Ktulu's face. So Lakota swung her hips around and bumped Ktulu's shoulder, pulling away to wink and flick her tail to brush at the blood mare's belly. Dancing away, she let the sly curve of her lips entice Ktu into following. "Come now, Ktu, you can't possibly think I won't stir up a few minor storms of my own?" There is play in her voice, mischief in her saucy smirk.

A toss of her mane and she prances to her right, curving so that her right side is bared to Ktulu, using the shortened form of her name in retaliation. "You're playing with fire my dear, and I don't want to see you burn, I have far too much fun watching you sweat," she cooed devilishly. So many innuendos in one sentence, and she planted them there with the blatancy of a buffalo charging through a flock of birds. Oh, she knew exactly what she was doing, and she was determined to bring Ktulu back up to the level of play they had previously occupied. Aodaun stays at the edge of their strange dancing around each other, confused but amused by his bonded's playfulness. Watches as Lakota lets her lids droop, a come-hither expression playing on her features. Smirk is on the verge of breaking into a grin, but she is a born actress and will not allow more than a twitch to show how delighted she is with this new game.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Lakota - 04-29-2013, 08:29 PM